Sick pt. 3 - Part 23

"one bed?!"

"you're always like this whenever it's time for something important."

"i'm at the hospital with v, i made you coffee, jungkook"

************************************************************

3rd Person
Jungkook walked with the nurse to the hospital room where V and Y/N were.

The nurse speaks to Jungkook. "Your brother is doing well."

"Is that right?" Jungkook says as he holds a bouquet of flowers.

"She came first in the morning and did this and that. He seemed to be relieved." The nurse says, and opens the door to the hospital room.

She looks at the bed. "Oh my. They must've gotten tired." She looks at Y/N and V, who were both sleeping. "Let's not wake them up."

The nurse looks at Y/N's sleeping body. "Your girlfriend is cute, isn't she? I was once like her." She smiles, and clears her throat. "Take your time." She bows, and leaves Jungkook alone.

"Thank you." Jungkook says, and the nurse closes the door behind him.

Jungkook looked around the room, and spotted paper airplanes, paper hearts, and a sign that said, 'Get Well Soon' planted on the wall.

He looked at the sleeping Y/N which was in front of his eyes.

Y/N's POV
You woke up at the hospital, where you saw Jungkook in front of you.

"V is doing okay." He says.

"Yesterday, all of this felt like a dream.." You smile, and stretch. "The doctor said he'd be able to be discharged soon."

"Okay." Jungkook replies, and then looks at you. "Can you come with me?" He asks as he holds the bouquet.

You look at him curiously, and follow.

He takes you outside, with his hands in his pockets. He continues walking, and then stops.

"Hey." He says. "You say, you like me and all that, but do you know..

"..How I feel?" He turns around, facing you.

You scoff. "Your feelings are... that you don't care about me at all, and--" He cuts you off.

"Stupid.." He says, and inches closer to you. "You're wrong."

He grabs your chin, and..

He kissed you.

"THE SECOND KISS!" You yell and you appear in another room. You look around in confusion, and realize you were in the hospital room again. You see the same bouquet of flowers he was holding on the bed.

"Aww...It was a dream.." You breathe heavily, and look at V, who was awake. "O-Oh, sorry.. Did I wake you up?"

He was covering his head with his hand. "Your face is red, do you have a fever again?!" You ask, and get near him.

"N-Nothing... I'm okay..Don't bother me." He stutters.

"Sorry.." You apologize. "What's that?" You point at the bouquet of flowers.

"My brother brought it while you were asleep." V replies.

"Really~? He should of woke me up..." You pout.

"He left soon to go to college." V says.

"Oh, okay." You say. "Wow, these are beautiful.." You grab the bouquet, and search for a face.

Y/N left the room and V mumbled, "It was not a dream then.."

5 minutes ago
V's POV
I woke up, and saw a figure sitting down next to y/n's sleeping body. It was my brother, Jungkook.

"Brother.." I mumbled.

Jungkook leaned down, and kissed y/n's lips as she was sleeping. I raised my head to make sure if what I was seeing was real. Jungkook lifted his head after kissing her, and looked into my eyes. He let out a small smile, and put a finger to his lips, signalling to be quiet. I lay my head back down. Jungkook got his vest, and left the room. I became a red mess from the sight, and y/n woke up yelling, 'THE SECOND KISS!' a minute after, as I covered my face.

She apparently saw my red face, and asked if I had a fever. I was too shocked to tell her anything, so I just told her to stop bothering me. She asked about the bouquet and where Jungkook went, and I answered her questions. She left the room to find a vase for the bouquet.

"It wasn't a dream then..." I mumbled.

He did kiss her..

"yeah, I know he's cute. but he's mine. touch him and i'll kill you. <3"

(YALL THERE'S THE SECOND K***!!!! HEHEEEE)