It's Impossible - Part 11

"There's a legend that if a couple kisses at a graduation party in this school, they will be together forever!"

"are you jealous now, jungkook? well, too little, too late."

"Maybe she just wants the guy who cares for her best."

"Cold-blooded guy!"

"You like the cold-blooded guy, don't you?"

"i will forget about you!! i will find another boy at college."

...

"can you forget about me now?"
***************************
You were stunned, trying to gather your thoughts one by one. You stood outside, frozen in shock. You were feeling too many indescribable emotions right now that you couldn't focus on what was going on.

Did I.....

Just have...

..My First kiss....

..In my whole life...

..With Jungkook?!...
**********************************
As you brushed your teeth you couldn't focus on anything at the moment. You barely got any sleep, and you were just staring at yourself in the mirror. You then had the 100th flashback.

"Come with me." He took your hand and led you outside.

"I'll stop loving you!" You lied with anger and sadness.

"Really? Well try to forget me now." His lips met yours, and you were just frozen on the spot.

You came back to reality and put your toothbrush back where it was. The room was quiet. All you could hear was your own thoughts. Suddenly, the door clicked and Jungkook walked in. You quickly spit out the water in your mouth, and tried to ignored him. Tried. You speed walked your way to the door, but two surprising words came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry."

You stopped walking, and tensed up.

"I've been too embarrassed to admit my feelings towards you." He smiled at you, walking.

You looked up at him as he leaned down for another kiss.

You quickly jolted up on your bed.

"It was a dream." You mumbled to yourself.

Lately you've been having these dreams, ever since that night. You've been procrastinating for hours, not knowing what he meant. Spring break was already over, and you groaned at the fact you had to go to school—however today was your first day of college. You would walk together with Jungkook, just like you always did. You were too lost in your thoughts, so you were unconsciously following Jungkook.

Your thoughts suddenly disappeared in thin air as he spoke. "How long are you going to follow me?"

"Are you going to the school of science and engineering?"

You looked around. "Right, I'm at the school of literature. See you." You watched him walk away, and headed back to class. The first day at school wasn't the worst. It was mostly getting lectured on getting supplies and what you would do in that class.

After school, you, Jihyun, and J-Hope were walking with you to the science and engineering area.

"Really? You're going to spy on Jungkook now..?" Jihyun sighs.