Thought That - Part 15

"we moved out today.."

"i'm going to forget about jungkook, but this time..for real."

"you're practicing today, jungkook?!"

"i come when i want."

"we'll be doing doubles. you and y/n, vs me and areum."

"don't get in my way"

"it feels like he's been saying that since highschool.."

"i want a rematch."
***********************************
(I'm sorry for not publishing yesterday!! Major headache, I'll post on Wednesday as usual.)

"You're doing doubles with Jungkook?!" Areum yelled.

"I don't think that's a good idea, aren't you trying to forget about him?" J-Hope said in a concerned tone.

"I have no choice.." I mumble and groan.

"Well, think of this as a good thing! Maybe Jungkook will like you because you accomplish something together~" J-Hope reassures you as he sits down in his seat.

"We've accomplished many things together, why should it be different this time?" You ask.

"You're hopeless.." Jihyun mumbles.

"Fine. I'll work hard, I'll forget about Jungkook, and I'll try to win the tournament.." You say confidently.

After School
You walked slowly and cautiously to tennis. You looked at your shoes while walking, and noticed somebody else's shoes in front of you. You slowly moved your head up, and Jungkook was looking at you with a cold stare.

"You're late." He coldly says.

"Sorry~! My class dismissed late and—"!He cuts you off.

"No excuses. Let's practice." He gestures you to follow, but Namjoon walked up to you.

"She can't go on the court, she hasn't passed try outs yet. She still has to collect balls." He says to Jungkook.

"We have a tournament in a week almost." Jungkook protests.

"Sorry, club rules~" Namjoon cheers and tells you to collect tennis balls.

You look up at Jungkook. "Sorry, Jungkook." You apologize, and walk towards the ball basket that you collect tennis balls with.

You start picking up balls one by one until you see a ball flying towards the basket as you flinch and cover yourself. As you open your eyes, you see Jungkook with a tennis racket and all the balls on the floor.

"What was that?!" You exclaim.

"Don't close your eyes when the ball is coming to you—even when picking up balls. Always be on your watch." He says.

"Keep your eyes open, and move towards the ball." He continues. "Understood?"

You nod slowly. "Understood.. keep my eyes open..and move towards the ball." You repeat to yourself.

Jungkook walks away and tennis balls were flying from other people, as you tried to catch them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~