Loving You - Part 13

"i can't stop thinking about that areum girl"

"jungkook is joining a club?"

"i wanna join the tennis club!"

"dad, are you okay?"

"y/n l/n!!!! don't run away from the ball!!!!"

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
************************************

Mrs. Jeon wiped your face off with a napkin. She also gave you an ice pack to help cleanse your wounds.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mrs. Jeon looks at you with worry.

You nod.

"So stupid." You hear V say from the living room.

Mrs. Jeon rolls her eyes. "Anyway, are you sure you're going to be fine tomorrow? I don't suggest going to practice."

You smile. "Yes! I'll be fine, I got this. I can't miss a day~" You say cheerfully.

* Next Day *

"Are you sure you're okay, y/n?" J-Hope touches your cheek.
"Your face looks a bit swollen."

"Ouch... yeah.. It doesn't hurt as much as yesterday, though." You sigh.

"I heard the athletic team is really competitive this year with Jungkook." Jihyun says from across you at the cafeteria table.

You nod in agreement. "You're right. Coach went kind of hard on me."

"I heard the coach is hot~" Jihyun whistles.

"You're lucky he's near our age.." You roll your eyes.

"Are you sure you're gonna stay in the club? I mean...it can be really harsh." J-Hope looks at you with concern.

"Yeah..I'm staying for Jungkook. I'm not giving up on him!" You say cheerfully.

"Wow, you have dedicat--" J-Hope says, but Jin cuts him off.

"Hey y/n~~" He says in a singsongy voice.

You perk your head towards Jin, and he had a cake in the shape of a heart. He lowers the plate towards you.

"How come it's only for her?" Jihyun pouts.

"Hands off, you swine." He says in a joking manner.

Jihyun laughs at the joke and grabs a piece. Jin looks furious, but doesn't do anything about it.

Jin then speaks up. "You should quit the tennis group. You look cute in your little uniform, but I don't want you to get hurt."

"Since I joined, I want to try my best. My dad taught me it's not good to give up in the middle of something." You reply.

"Oh..that's right. You just reminded me. Your dad sent me to tell you a message. Come to his restaurant tonight, he wants to speak with you." Jin smiles.

"Do you know what he wants to say to me?" You ask.

"No idea. He just said he wanted to have a one on one talk with you directly." He said, making you really confused.

You finished eating and got through the day. Today at training was even harsher than before, Namjoon made you do tons of push-ups and sit-ups, while Jungkook and Areum got to practice regularly.