Sick pt. 2 - Part 22

"v, are you okay?!"

"no one knows jungkook's address?"

"brother, am i going to die..?"

"the operation went well...but it could've been fatal."

"want to come to my condo?"

*************************************************************

There's only...

ONE BED?!

What am I thinking in this crisis?!

Jungkook opens the door, startling you as you just sit awkwardly on the floor.

"I'm done." He says, and walks to his drawer. "Change of clothes. These are mine, but.." He walks over to you with clothing.

You nod. "Thank you. then, i'm taking a shower now.." You leave and head inside the bathroom as you see his bathing things.

"Jungkook's shampoo....the soap he used! Jungkook's towel.....!" You squeal and almost pass out in the bathroom.

* Time Skip *

You walk out with Jungkook's big clothing on you. You fix the bun you did on your hair, and look at Jungkook. "I'm done."

...

"Ok.. I'm going to bed now." He says.

You laugh nervously. "Right!!! I'll sleep around here! You use your bed!" You point at everywhere on the floor.

"Of course I will." He responds.

"What?" You respond in confusion.

You pout. "Usually you say to a girl," You mimic a man's voice. "'No, I'll sleep here, you use my bed' or something like that."

"I'm just kidding, you can use my bed." He says as he puts his book away.

"W-well, but that makes me feel g-guilty.." You stutter.

"You started saying that.. what do you want?" He asks as he starts putting a blanket on the floor. "just go to bed. Good night." He walks to the light switch.

You run towards the big bed and jump on it as you go near the wall and hide yourself under the blankets.

He lays on the floor with a seemed to be sturdy pillow, and closed his eyes. You comfy yourself, and look at him.

"Hey." You call out.

"What?" He responds in a cold tone.

"Can you turn on a small light?" You ask.

"I can't sleep unless it's completely dark." He says.

"But I can't go to the bathroom like this.." You cringe.

"Seriously..." He gets up and turns on a light. "Is this good?"

"Yes.. Thank you.." You reply. "Good night."

He gets back into his uncomfortable position and you close your eyes, but then sigh. You stay silent for a few moments and look at the ceiling, then at him again.