Even Though You're - Part 9

"summer school?!"

"oh yeah, jungkook is in a tennis competition. he's really trying hard."

"ow!!!"

"sorry, that wasn't on purpose."

"y/n, did you get a sunburn?!"

"i want you to marry jungkook so you can finally be my daughter!!"
*****************************

Walking home, you were really deep in your thoughts today. You were probably the girl that was closest to Jungkook in the school. By "close" it meant probably hated, but at least you get to talk to him.

Jungkook is a very cold person, but somehow I'm blindly in love with him. He's never done something that would make me hate him.. well, besides him memorizing my letter. He has made me cry, and he has a lot of girls chasing him.

Jungkook's tournament would be held in about a week, but sadly I can't attend it because it's during school, and Class F students are not allowed to watch it. I know, it's stupid. It's been a year and a half since I've been living with Jungkook, and there has been absolute no progress in our "relationship." Ray hasn't been around anymore lately, but I still have a bad feeling about him. He said a week ago he would get revenge on Jungkook, but fortunately nothing interesting has happened.

You stepped in the house, sliding your shoes on the 'welcome' mat.

"Welcome home, y/n! I made you some food. Come sit down with us, we're having a meal." Mrs. Jeon smiles at you politely, and you follow her to the dining room.

You sit down in your usual spot, noticing Jungkook was already there.

"Jungkook, how did you get here so fast?" You say as you sit.

"He left tennis early. He wanted to practice more for his tournament in a week outside the house. If he wins, we'll have a nice meal." Mr. Jeon says.

Jungkook was reading a book on his chair, while crossing his legs.

There was silence on the table as you just heard spoons and plates clanging.

"Oh, me and Kisang have to go to a reunion soon around the day Jungkook has his tournament, so we might be out of town." Mr Jeon speaks up.

"That's right, brother." Your father replies.

Summer was going by really fast, even though it didn't feel like summer because you still had school. Today was Jungkook's tournament, and he aced it!! However, Jungkook's tournament was also on the last day of summer. But atleast he won.

"Good job, Jungkook! I knew you would win." You say to him, but he continues to sip his drink.

"Yes, congratulations son." Mr. Jeon says.

"Thank you." He bows politely, and we clang all our glasses in the center of the table.

"Today we have a reunion to attend, isn't that right, Kisang? We'll be leaving after this meal. We'll be gone for a couple of days." Mr. Jeon says.

"We should be going now." Your father says, and brings Kisang along with him.

The door closes, and Mrs. Jeon gets up. "Well, you guys should go to bed. I'm going to check on Jimin, and go to sleep. Goodnight!"

"Me too." Jungkook goes upstairs.

Fortunately, you don't have to go to school tomorrow, because it was the last day of summer. You get in bed and go to sleep.