If I've Hurt You - Part 7

"i got number 100!"

"thank you so much, jungkook!"

"you live with jungkook?!"

"keep this a secret, okay?"

"y/n, come with me."

"what were you thinking?! i told you not to tell this—you had one job!"

"i........i'm crying......why?"
******************************

It was night, and you were walking alone to the house deep in your thoughts.

I didn't think that I would care how Jungkook treated me anymore. Then.. why am I still crying?

More tears came out of your eyes, even if it happened a few hours ago. You look up to the sky. Another shooting star passed.

...

And still...

I think I still love him.

You open the door to the house, and Mrs. Jeon comes running up to you.

"Y/N! You came so late.. I was worried about you!" She hugs you.

"Sorry.." You mumble. "I should've called.." You say in a sad tone.

Mrs. Jeon watches you go up the stairs.

...

You go in your room and sit down on your desk. You then open your drawer and take out your love letter.

This is the first love letter I've ever written in my whole life..

But this love letter has no reader.

I know he's a jerk, but why do I still love him?

You let go of the letter and fall asleep on your desk with tears dwelling up your eyes.

Jungkook's POV
"Hey, mom wants you to take a bath." I knock on her door.

No response.

"Can you come out now?"

No response.

"Okay, I'm coming in." I say, and open her door.

She was asleep on the desk. I walked up to her. There was a letter next to her. I picked it up out of curiosity.

'Dear Jeon Jungkook,

You may not know me, but I know you a lot. When I first saw you speaking your speech in the freshman graduation, I fell in love. Whenever you're in my sights, my heart always starts fluttering. You're a beautiful sight to look at. A lot of people like you and you're the most popular boy in the school, so I have no chance. However, maybe there's a slim chance this will work and I believe so! Will you go out with me?!'

'I love you' was also written on the bottom. She must've written it recently, because it was harder ink.

Y/N's POV
You woke up and stretched. You saw the love letter on your desk, and quickly put it back in the drawer. You then got changed and ran downstairs for breakfast.

"Sorry.. I overslept..." you mumble and sit down.

"Bon Appetite." You say as you start eating. Then, you would look at Jungkook in silence.

...

"Hey Y/N." You dad gets you back to reality.