The One - Part 17

"you and jungkook are in good enough relationship to kiss!"

"jungkook and areum are going on a date?"

"sure, i'm free on sunday."

"i have an idea."

"you're going to tail jungkook on his date?!"

"you're definitely my daughter."
************************************
(Cute Chapter uwu)

Sunday
You got clothes from your closet and started looking at the mirror.

"Blue, or pink?" You mumbled under your breath.

"Hmmm...pink.." You smile in the mirror and put it in front of you.

You then skip along to the bathroom as you put light pink lipstick on your lips. You pop your mouth, and put cream on your face. Your face expression changes in the bathroom mirror as you realize something.

Even if I put on makeup, the person who's going on a date with Jungkook isn't me.. I wanted to go on a date with Jungkook too. Get dressed and put on makeup..go to the movies and go shopping.. Eat dinner at a little fancy restaurant...

Time Skip at the Date
"That's her.." You say as you hide behind a sign.

Areum was dressed in high heels, and was wearing a tight skirt, as you were a plain pink dress. You sighed and got lost in your thoughts of how pretty she looked. Suddenly, someone touched you from behind. You quickly turned around to remember Namjoon was also coming.

"You gotta stop doing that.." You scoff.

"Nice dress.." He looks at you up and down and shakes his head. "Okay, Areum is going to tempt Jungkook, so.. we need to follow them after Jungkook arri—" He stops talking as Jungkook walks towards her.

He was wearing a cute vest, and jeans. "Sorry, did I make you wait?" He says to Areum.

Areum smiles. "No, not at all. I just arrived."

"You look pretty in that dress.." He looks at her body.

You gasp and look at Namjoon. "She's tempting him!" He says loudly and you quickly shut him up.

"Let's go." Jungkook says to Areum and he goes off with her.

You follow along quietly behind him and pretend to be a couple with Namjoon. You swore you hear someone yell your name, but you ignore it.

They walk in the movie theater, and you tell the register lady to get seats behind them, pretending you were with them. You walk inside the movie and it looks like they were watching a sad romance movie. Of course Areum would pick that. You sit behind and watch the movie, at the same time as looking at them. A sad moment comes, and Areum pretends to cry. She then was going to lay her head on Jungkook, but you quickly put a paper on his shoulder making her confused and go back to his position. You duck down so Areum wouldn't see you.

"You have a bit of ketchup on your face, Joonie.." You look at his cheek where his dimple was.

"Oh.." He replies and takes it off.

A bit later in the movie, Areum begins to stretch. You watch her closely as she was about to put her hand on Jungkook's hand. You quickly grab Namjoon's popcorn and throw it on her. She stands up and looks behind her as you cover your face with a newspaper, getting really close to Namjoon.