Of My - Part 19

"yes, i want to move out alone."

"he kept his work and place a secret?"

"y/n, i found where he works!!"

"let's go home. i'm glad he's happy."

"they're hiring waitresses!!"

"how did you know where jungkook worked, areum?"

"he told me."
************************************

*Sorry Guys!! A bit of writers block, I'll be posting on my schedule again.

"Y/N, how did the interview go?" Mrs. Jeon chimes.

You stayed silent.

You then walked up to her with sad eyes. "A girl that's in the same course as Jungkook took it before me....so she got it..." You mumble and look down.

"Oh...." Mrs. Jeon sighs.

"But don't worry!" Mrs. Jeon suddenly perks her head up. "She's not the right girl for Jungkook, and I know it~!" She smiles.

"If you say so..." You pout.

**********************************

"Areum is working with Jungkook?!" Hoseok and Jihyun yell once again.

"Yes, but not only that... she got told by Jungkook himself.." You groan.

Didn't that other guy say that?

*Flashback*
"Do you maybe...know where he works?" You fiddle with your fingers.

"Uhhh...no, he seems to be very secretive about it.. wait, you're Jungkook's roommate, right?"

**********************************

"Jungkook is being secretive, but he told Areum about his job.." You frown at Hoseok and Jihyun.

Jihyun speaks up. "But there has to be a reason..When you started tennis, your motivation was Jungkook, right?"

You nod.

"And Jungkook moved out alone, when Areum came into play..so that means...Jungkook's inspiration is Areum?!" She yells.

"B-but n-no way! Jungkook told me he doesn't hate me!" You reply loudly.

"I'm not trying to sound mean, but not hating you and loving you is totally different!" She cringes.

******************************

You look down and think to yourself as you head to your dad's restaurant and sit down on one of the chairs.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckles.

"I wanted to try some of your food~" You chime.

He smiles and hands you a plate. "You rarely come here anymore.. What's the matter?"

"What, I can't enjoy food anymore??" You pout and put the food in your mouth. "Delicious~!"

He watches you silently before speaking up.

"I know."
"This is about Jungkook, isn't it?"

You look up at him. "I don't know if he hates me more than I think he does.."