Sick pt.1 - Part 21

"why am i thinking of jin?"

"..i have to pull myself together..i have to become okay for real. i can't cause trouble for anyone anymore.."

"so jungkook doesn't live with you?!"

"he was tutoring with ayano!!!"
********************************
( Ya'll are going to LOVE this sm, SORRY FOR THE SCHEDULE SKIPS, BUT HERE WE HAVE ANOTHER SPECIAL CHAPTER WITH 2 PARTS! THIS PART IS KIND OF SAD, SO PREPARE YOUR TEARS AND TISSUES! )

The suspicion of Jungkook living alone has cleared, but he still lives by himself who knows where. The days have passed, and the first winter of your first year of college was about to begin. Today was the day that the Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, and your dad had to go a few towns over for a business related project for the whole day.

"Y/N, V... Take care of the house until then... We'll also be taking Jimin so you won't feel too stressed." Mrs. Jeon waves.

"Y/n, don't feed anything weird to V." Your dad warns.

"Whaaat? I'm becoming a better cook than I used to be. Jin is teaching me." You put your hands on your hips confidently.

"Are you sure you're okay by yourselves? Sure I shouldn't bring Jungkook here or anything? Maybe a babysitter..?" Mrs. Jeon asks.

"It's okay. It's just one day. Jungkook must be busy.." You say cheerfully.

"Okay, we're counting on you." Mr. Jeon smiles.

"Call us if you need help or anything at all~" Mrs. Jeon chimes and Mr. Jeon nods.

"Okay, we're going now... goodbye!" They say, and all of them leave.

The door closes and you look towards V. "What would you like for dinner?" You ask him.

"Anything." He replies and goes to his room.

** Dinner Time **

"I made you your favorite, V! A hamburger! Hamburgers are hard to make them into a right shape.. and I tried my best~ I made them into a size that's easy to eat." You sit down in your seat and watch him eat silently. He put it in his mouth and chewed on it.

"So? How is it? I got the recipe from Jin. I think I did a good job." You say.

"It's better than it looks." He darts his eyes to the side and continues eating.

"I'm glad! Eat all the vegetables too, they're good for you~" You drink a cup of water and shove a piece of the hamburger into your mouth.

The hamburger is something to be proud of.

V stays silent and starts eating quietly you smile and hum to yourself. His face suddenly changes, and he starts violently coughing. He squints his eyes and holds his head.

"V, are you okay?" You look at him.

He continues coughing.

"V!" You yell, but he continues to cough.

You get out of your chair, and run to his side. He coughs louder and more intenser.

"Does something hurt?" You ask and sit him up correctly.

"..My stomach.." He says weakly and continues to cough and he starts crying.

"Your stomach...? Was it my hamburger? --V! Calm down, I got you.. Hang in there!" You hold him from behind and put him on the couch laid down. You put a blanket on him because he was shaking from coldness.