Chapter 5

As Alfred, Bruce, Damian, and Barbara waited for the rest of the family Barbara asked the one question that was bugging them all, "Where is Tim, he was supposed to be here two hours ago to help set up and bring stuff for cookies!"

Bruce looked at her and seriously stated, "Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. Tim is probably running late for a good reason. If he's not here soon I'll call him." Bruce looked concerned, he looked like he was keeping something from them. Damian looked at his father suspiciously before sneaking away from the decorated entry room that they were standing in.

Damian walked into the main study where he stopped over to a grandfather clock. He turned the hands to a code and the clock slid out of the way letting Damian walk down the hidden stairs and into the Batcave.

Damian walked to the main computer flipping to a screen that had GPS of all of the people important to Bruce. When he looked at the screen he dropped to his knees and words formed on his lips inaudible to anyone. Rage filled the Damian as he called his Father into the cave.

Tim Drake's tracker was deactivated which could only mean one thing. He had to be in the one place where not even Batman could not get GPS signals from. Ra's al Ghul's Lair. Damian knew that his Grandfather was back and he had Red Robin. Ra's al Ghul had Tim Drake and the party upstairs would have to wait.