Chapter 4

Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, in civilian clothing, entered a room full of targets. DING! DING! DING! The lights came on to show that the two men were at a laser tag field. Jason was smiling and as they exited the room a buzzer went off, "New Highscore." A lady's voice rang out over the speaker unenthusiastically.

Jason and Dick smiled as they walked to the counter and Jason announced, "I am the winner. Where are my tickets?" A man walked up and handed him 2000 tickets. Jason handed the tickets to Dick who added them to their pile which was now up to 50000 tickets.

Dick asked, "What are we going to do with these?"

Jason pointed to the top of the prize rack where a set of laser tag guns for a party sat. "For the bunker." He stated as he grabbed all the tickets setting them on the counter.

The man at the counter sighed as he went to grab a ladder. Minutes later Jason and Dick were walking out holding the laser tag set.

Dick asked, "What do you want to do next?" They both climbed onto their bikes and revved their engines. A buzz came from Dick's phone and he picked it up, "I have to take this, one sec Jason." Dick said smiling at Jason in a weird way. Jason looked trying to see who he was talking to or what they were talking about.

Dick looked back at Jason and sighed, "Babs needs help with something at the manor she said for you to come too." Jason grimaced at the thought of going to Wayne Manor. Jason dramatically said, "Fine, but on one condition." as Dick nodded, "I get one of Alfred's cookies." Dick chuckled and nodded as they both zoomed off to Wayne Manor where almost all of the bat-family was waiting.