Chapter 15

"Finally, you have come, my grandson," Damian entered the dark warehouse as Ra's al Ghul approached him, "Have you reconsidered my offer?" He asked cruelly.

"Yes, but on one condition," Damian waited until Ra's al Ghul gestured for him to continue, "I will only join you if you return Tim."

Ra's al Ghul thought about the deal, "Fine," He clapped his hands and the Joker came out, pushing a chair in front of him. Damian gasped as Tim's almost lifeless looking body slumped in the chair, blood dried around him.

"He might be a little broken," The Joker laughed, "But I think he'll be fine."

"Thank you Joker, you can go," Ra's al Ghul said. The Joker bowed and turned to leave.

"Tim!" Damian yelled, secretly signalling to the Bat-family that Tim was here. He tried to run to Tim, but Ra's al Ghul blocked his path.

"No, no little one. Not until you make the deal," Ra's al Ghul said darkly, holding his arm out to create a barrier between Damian and Tim. Tim looked up weakly and when he saw Damian he tried to scream through his gag, "It's a trap!" but Damian couldn't hear him.

Damian looked at his brother, his eyes showing how much he wanted to run over to him and free him. "Then let's get this over with," Damian said, holding out his hand for Ra's al Ghul to shake.

"A hand shake isn't going to cut it," Ra's al Ghul said, pushing Damian's hand away. Then a long contract and pen appeared out of nowhere in front of Ra's al Ghul. He caught them and handed them to Damian, "This contract will bind you to the League of Shadows. You won't be able to leave this time."

Damian stared, shocked. How was the plan supposed to work now? He glanced around, trying to find his family, but he couldn't see them. He was trapped.