Chapter 31

(Young Justice is in this chapter, so is Wally, we refuse to accept his death. So, he's alive)

 The Young Justice team was all gathered at the main computer in the Watchtower for their weekly movie night, when suddenly, a notification popped up. Wally quickly pressed the receive button and Tim popped up, "Hey guys, so um... My entire family may or may not have been kidnapped by Ra's al Ghul and the Joker and I may or may not desperately need your help. We have two hours," The connection quickly cut. The message was over.

An awkward silence filled the air around the team before Wally finally spoke up, "To the Batcave!" The newer members all pumped their fists into the air in excitement. "Call Roy, he'll probably want to be here for this," Wally whispered to Artemis. She nodded and quickly picked up her phone and called Roy.

After a while, Roy had arrived and the team headed to the zeta tubes. Wally was the first one through the zeta tube and they all slipped inside after him. Before they could take a step out of the zeta tube exit, Kaldur turned to face the team, "Don't. Touch. Anything," Kaldur spoke in his most serious tone. No one dared to defy Kaldur when he spoke like that, he was scary when he was serious. They walked over to the Batcomputer to see Tim, but he was covered in bandages that were soaked with blood and bruises were evident all over his body. "Welcome to the Batcave," The team turned to see a mysterious girl emerge from the shadows.

"Cass, don't scare them," Tim scolded. Wonder Girl looked surprised.

"Wait... Her name is Cass too?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Yes, her name is Cass," The girl said sarcastically.

"Anyway, I'm glad you all came," Tim said, interrupted the two girls, "The missi-"

"Where's Jason?" Roy pushed his way through the crowd of teens that were all admiring the beauty of the Batcave.

"I was just about to get there," Tim glared at Roy, "Everyone's been kidnapped by the Joker and Ra's al Ghul," Loud gasps erupted from the team, "I need your help to get them back since I clearly can't do it myself," Tim continued, gesturing to his bloody bandages, "We have two hours before the Joker kills all of them."

The team stood there in silence, no one knowing what to do next, "Well, instead of standing here like an idiot, I'm going to go save my best friend. You can all join me later if you'd like. Take as long as you need," Wally turned to leave, but Artemis grabbed his arm.

"Woah Baywatch, there's no way you're going there alone," She smiled at him.

"Here," Tim interrupted the moment and handed everyone a blindfold. "Put these on. I can't exactly have you knowing where the entrance to the Batcave is."

The team put on the blindfolds and Tim leads them all to the exit of the Batcave. "Wow, this is so crash!" Bart squeals. The rest of the team sighs as Tim and Cassandra (Cain) lead them out of the Batcave.