(1)The Meeting

There were 8 kids, all of their parents sent them to a Christian camp because they're LGBTQ+ in some way or another. However, what happens when that camp happens to be a safe place for LGBTQ+. Before you hear their story, you should get to know them first.

First, you've got Nico, he's the silent type and a current disappointment of his father.

Next, there's Percy. Percy's always loud and loyal. His parents love him, but his stepdad doesn't feel the same.

Then, Annabeth, who is feeling alone and keeps everyone on their feet. However, her stepmom is getting used to her, meaning getting her 'cleansed', of her ways.

Now, Jason. He's a gentle giant unless you mess with his friends. His mom went crazy over hearing his words.

Next, Piper. She's a lovable girl and has a way with words. She and her dad were happy. Until her dad's Christian assistant sends Piper away unknowingly.

Hazel is a sweetheart, she's got a loving boyfriend. But, she's sent there because of her stepdad much like Percy.

Frank, loves Hazel and isn't in the best of situations because of his parents, but he won't tell.

Last is Leo, who's the cheesy jokester that keeps everyone's morale high. Is it believable that he's had it the worst, of course not! But, people can surprise you.

Now that that's taken care of, time for you to learn of these 8 15-17-year-old teens adventures!

Warnings: Slight abuse, slight cursing

Leo(It's always gonna be in his POV unless I say so)

My foster mom was shouting at me the entire car ride there. Telling me that I needed to behave if I wanted to be clean. I rolled my eyes and sighed. As soon as she drove away, I'm running I swear.

Teresa pulled up into the parking lot and I'm telling you this place is definitely a church. I wondered if I just sat here being all stubborn and tense, Teresa might see how stupid it is. Teresa got out of the car and I ditched the idea, getting out too. I grabbed my satchel and slung it over my shoulder.

One of the staff walked up to us with a clipboard. It was a girl, with blonde hair and green highlights. But, she hid the green with a hat, mostly.

"Name, age, and gender?" The girl asked Teresa. My foster mom growled at me and looked back up at her.

"Leah Valdez, age 14, female ." I bit down on my lip, hard, curling my hands. The girl walked away and Teresa turned to me. "Good job. See you're learning already. Good girl." I stepped back and shouted at her.

"It Leo! L-E-O! I'm a male. Would you like me to spell that out too?" Teresa stood in shock for a second before slapping me. I felt tears sting my eyes, but I ignored them. She looked around before grabbing the collar of my dirty, white, button-up. She lifted me off my feet and slammed my back into a pole, leaning in close to my ear.

"Listen up brat. I don't care what devilish bullshit comes out of your mouth. But if you want any more items of your mother's, you better shut up, and sit down like a good girl." Once she finished, Teresa let go of my collar and I hit the ground roughly.

As I started to pull myself up, Teresa smacked me on the back of the head and moved away, getting in her car, and leaving.

I cursed in Spanish as my dark curls fell over my face. I heard footsteps coming towards me as I got on my knees to pick myself up. A hand came into a field of vision and I yelp and smacked it away wincing backwards. I heard the person gasp, and I looked up. It was the staff earlier. She looked at me worriedly.