(10) Let's channel in to Pipabeth and Frazel

(This one'll be shorter than most, just trying to get a feel for writing in these guy's POV's)

Piper's POV

Annabeth and I were taking a stroll around the areas of the camp that we were able to go to. There was an hour to spend, and I wanted to find something to do in that time. There wasn't much around. During the camp, I mean. But, Annabeth spotted one thing. Library.

Well, not exactly. I was clearly a building for books, just smaller and not very- indoor. The blonde still wanted to go, so, I followed her. We'd made it to the building in no time. There seemed to be no staff around, but Annabeth didn't seem to care, he blonde hair lashing side to side, as she made her way around the place, looking at books. "Books wait for no one." She tells me, matter-of-factly. I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh really? I'm not good at reading, do you want to pick a book and read it to me, as long as it's fantasy?" She nodded, an excited spark in her eyes. I chuckled as Annabeth made her way around the place.

I took the time to realize how beautiful of a girlfriend I have. She had golden blonde hair, light skin, and a tall, lean body. I loved it. She had intelligence, and dear god was she loyal. I was snapped out of my daze by a hand on my wrist.

"What are you looking at?" Annabeth asked me as we sat down on the ground, leaning against a couple bean-bags. I shrugged.

"You actually. I was just thinking about how perfect you are. You're the most loyal and intelligent person I know, and you're gorgeous. You're the whole package. I'm starting to think I don't deserve you." Annabeth knitted her eyebrows together.

"Nonsense. It's been an amazing ride dating you too McLean. I'm starting to think it's the opposite. Anyway, let's get reading shall we? I've grabbed a book called, 'RuneBinder'." I nodded and leaned against Annabeth, listening to her melody of a voice as she read the book to me. It was truly comforting. Very peaceful.

Hazel's POV

I wanted to go to the volleyball fields. I wasn't to big on sports, but if I we to choose any of them, I think it'd be volleyball. But, I rounded a corner and saw a pretty scene. The sun was setting and it looked too good to be true. I needed paper(Preferably a canvas) and paint, stat!

I told Frank of the setting sun and how I wanted to paint it. He seemed to understand and agreed to help me look, I've got the best boyfriend ever. He's sweet and very compassionate, that's all I need. 

After about 10 minutes, Frank found what I was looking for. He even got a small canvas for me. I squealed with delight and quickly covered my mouth in embarrassment. Frank lightly grabbed my hand, nervously telling me it was adorable.

I gave him a smile and gave him a peck on the cheek, he really was nice and it was cute the way he cared.

Now, I worked towards the sunset, which was in the perfect spot. Frank sat next to me and watched. After a bit, I felt a little self-conscious. I wonder if he's sitting here because he feels like he needs to, or if he's actually interested? I hope he knows he can speak his mind around me.

Just as I finished, the sun had fully set and we had 10 minutes left until we had to meet for the campfire. Turning to Frank, I told him what had previously crossed my mind, setting the painting down. "You know you can talk to me right?" This caught him by surprise.

"Y-Yes, why?" I just shrugged, shaking my head.

"I just wanted to make sure, that you know that you can speak your mind. You don't need to do something you don't want to for my sake. I just, wanted to let you know." He nodded, seemingly taking this into thought. He looked back up and smiled.

"No, I know. But, I just enjoy your company. It's nice for one-on-one time with you. So, I make every moment count." I gave him a grin and jumped up, hugging the tall male. Frank quickly hugged back, and we stayed like that for a bit, completely fine with this silence. It was comfortable.

We pulled back and decided to go, making our way across the fields. The sky was darkening quickly since the sun had sunk below the horizon. Frank and I were passing the arena and heard the sound of sword vs. sword. Curiosity taking me over, I took a small peek inside and gasped.

Nico and Leo were going back and forth, both putting up a good fight with clearly rusty swords. But, you could tell Nico had more experience. Leo was holding his own, but barely. Nico sidestepped Leo as he lunged and grabbed the sword, slipping out of his hold easily and disarming him. Leo landed on the ground, his body falling with a, thump!

Nico put their swords away and helped Leo up. The curly-haired boy groaned, but gave Nico a smile. "I told you, I'm no swordsmen, I use fire, not metal, fire." Nico let out a small laugh, which was nice to heard.

"Yeah, that's not hard to miss, still I think the fire is better. Anyway, let's head out. I don't think you care about your dirty clothing and I've hardly been touched. So, let's head to the campfire." Leo nodded and led the two out, locking eyes with myself and Frank. He opened his mouth, but Nico beat him to it. "What're you two doing here?" I shrugged.

"Just passing by. Heard you two and decided to take a look." Nico nodded, he wanted to ask something else, but he kept the question help back, I could tell.

But, we all left quite quickly, after that, we made out way to the campfire.

Have fun for now!!

It's 2:30am, I'm going to bed.

Good night or something.