[13]Fourth of July(Night)(Final)

Leo's POV

"How should we wake them?" I heard a hushed voice, it was female, so it wasn't Percy. So there wasn't any need for a panic.

"I don't know, but I totally knew that these two were together! I ship it, like so hard! It's adorable!" Okay, that one's Piper for sure. "Hey, I know. But, let's try not to be too loud, let them wake up quietly. I would LOVE to shout in their ears, but I don't want Leo to set the cabin on fire." I mentally shrugged, it was a good point.

Suddenly, I heard the window get opened. I didn't care too much about that. Until a gust of wind came and pressed against my skin. I shivered, feeling myself wake a little more. You see, everyone is probably saying, Leo, you've got literal fire in your veins. You're the flaming McShizzle. The super cool Flamo Hotman. So, how are you cold?

Well, my nosy friends. There's this thing that happens, when I'm asleep my power seems to go down. Like, when a the fire and warmth is being dialed down a lot while my body goes into sleep-mode. So yes, I can very well get cold, unless I'm dreaming. That hasn't happened in a while and nightmares don't count.

Another gust of wind rushed by me, so I acted on instinct. Pulling my shoulders up and digging my face into Nico's chest, drinking in his warmth while my campfire for a soul re-heats itself. "Aww, I love this!" I heard Piper whisper-yell. Suddenly, I felt Nico shift beside me and everything goes quiet. Then, Nico's voice broke the silence. I was starting to slip back into slumber, but managed to hear the conversation.

"What are you two doing in our room?" The first female, who I figured out was Hazel, responded.

"Sorry bro. We didn't mean to intrude, well, I didn't. It's time for dinner, and we came to wake you two up, Piper and I just kinda stumbled into this. We really are sorry and didn't mean to cross personal boundaries." My body was still reheating itself, so the next bout of wind, made me want to sleep in a fire(I could if I wanted), and stay like that.

So, I pressed against the warmest thing nearby, which was Nico. I mumbled something about, 'cold' and pressed my face into Nico's chest, pulling my hands up and tucking them over my chest, and pulling my legs up, wrapping them together, trying to warm up faster. Piper went, "Aww my gosh, I'm gonna explode. Hazel, get me something ugly to look at besides Percy and make this adorableness go away!" She whisper-yelled again. Nico shushed her.

"Piper, please,be quiet. I really don't want to wake Leo up. As a matter of fact..." He cut himself off and I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders, pulling me closer to Nico. I let out a sigh, drinking in his scent, and grabbed his arm, hugging it. I heard Hazel once more before starting to nod off again.

"Well, as much as I love this. We're gonna leave you to waking Leo up and meeting us at the Mess Hall doors. " Nico nodded, and I heard a door open, two sets of feet leave, and the door shut. Nico sighed and sunk down into the bed once more for a few moments, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me as close as he could to him. A minute later, a voice whispered in my ear.

"Leo, c'mon it's dinner-time. Get up." I groaned. Even though I was awake, I was still tired. My boyfriend chuckled, and could feel the smirk in his voice. "If you don't get up, you'll have no cuddles for two days." Well then, next thing you know I'm standing on the floor of our room, saying.

"Up." Nico was quiet for a moment, before bursting out laughing, letting himself fall back. As much as I wanted to tell him off for teasing me, I decided to enjoy this moment. Nico Di Angelo, Shadow Boy, King of the Poker Face, was laughing. And it was music to my pointy ears. Once he pulled himself together, I was looking around for some sort of good clothes. Pulled on some cargo shorts (While Nico was turned away mind you). But, this was the harder part. I grabbed my usual white long-sleeve, and hesitated, grabbing the hem of my current orange T-shirt.