(21)Will doesn't like Jaden

Hey Look! I found a Will!

And a Cory!

Just saying: I realized it's easier to do anything when Cory is Nico's twin, just not as pale, still pale, just not as pale.

==========================================================

Cory's POV

"So, why didn't you think Jaden was right?" I asked Will as him and I walked back to the buses, that are getting ready to go. Will seemed to think about it for a bit, his face contorting after a bit.

"He's just- has some problems, that I can't fix." I raised my eyebrows. It was one thing to help someone with problems, but Will Solace saying there was a problem he couldn't fix, that was a whole new Mythomagic game. So I asked him what kind of problems. Will just kinda had this sadness in his eyes, which made me feel bad for the cause of it. "Jaden, he- he needs a repairman. Jaden, just has issues. He's possessive, and when he finds out that he can't have you, he won't care. He's gonna find a way to come after you." I gave him a look.

"Sounds like you've dated him before." Will sadly nodded.

"I have, and look, Cory. Jaden's not too bad of a guy, just, try not to be anywhere alone with him, okay? He likes you, I know, and I know you know he does. He's gonna latch onto you, and try to make things go fast and forced. Which I know that that's something you would not like, just by talking to you I know." I shrugged but knew he was right. So, I'm gonna take his advice.

"Okay, your advice has been noted, thanks. Whelp, you should get back to the others. They're gonna be leaving soon anyway." Will stopped walking and turned to me.

"You're. Not going? Why?" I shrugged.

"I'm not one for social events, besides, I don't have much of a reason to go." I was about to continue, but someone was giving me, 'The Eyes'. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "No Will, I'm not going to the fair just to get left somewhere anyway." Will shook his head.

"I won't! You could stay with me!" As much as I'd love that, I- I can't do that to myself. It'll kill me. I know it will, and I don't want a repeat of my ex, that was, not good. But I just shrugged, looking away. But, Will was determined, "No, you're going. I making a vow that you will have fun, even if it kills me." Oh good, so you'll die too, just for the wrong reasons.