(5)Our LGBTQ+ ways

Percy's POV(Finally)

Leo walked me back inside the cabin, everyone stopped talking and looked up. It was pretty awkward, until Jason broke the ice.

"So, uh, how'd it go?" Leo tried to hold in a laugh and gave him a weird look. I liked Leo, he was goofy, and made sure everyone wasn't left out. Even when they wanted to be, he was too stubborn. He was also good at raising confidence and advice when he was needed.

"'How'd it go', really Jason. Anyway, it 'went' well. I think Percy has some amazing news." Leo turned towards me and I nodded. He looked back at everyone else. Even though I was taller then Leo, I was still kinda nervously standing behind him. "Anyway, uncle Leo helped our dear friend here and now he's given me permission to relay some important announcement. After having a nice, eventfull chat, Percy has come to the conclusion that wanted to be neither male, nor female, so. We've got a baby non-binary in our midst!" It was quiet before Jason stood up first and gave me a big hug.

"Why didn't you tell us, we would've helped and accepted you as well." I shuffled around before being able to speak.

"It's not about acceptance. Leo explained it so clearly to me outside. It's about the time it takes to get used to it. The time frustrated me to no end." Jason nodded and hugged me tighter. "Uh, J-Jase, you good?" Jason nodded and leaned down, doing the one thing I wanted the most. His lips pressed against mine, and I widened my eyes. This was new. Everyone cheered and I closed my eyes, letting it happen. He pulled away and Leo pushed himself in between us.

"Finally, the first gay couple of the summer. I wonder who's gonna be next?" All of us laughed as the curly-haired boy removed himself from me and Jason. Jason flicked the back of his head as he went. We settled ourselves as we all sat back down again. Annabeth explained what everyone said while Leo and I were gone.

Leo

"...So, actually, why don't you just go again Pipes." Piper nodded, and cleared her throat.

"Okay, my name's Piper and I'm lesbian. I'm also Cisgender." We all nodded and Nico was next. He hesitated and went.

"There's nothing special about me. I'm just your average everyday gay. I'm Cisgender, that's about it." Percy and I did a whoop and we continued. Hazel went next.

"I'm Hazel, Nico's stepsister, and I'm a Cisgender, bisexual." Nico cut through after Hazel finished.

"Sister, she's my sister. Not that step crap. Just, sister." Piper and Frank awed as Hazel got a little teary-eyed and killed Nico in a hug. Nico squirmed out of it, but he had a smile on his face. Frank continued.

"Got nothing to say. Mine's the same as Hazels. I'm a-" I cut in, and ruffled his hair.

"-You're a bouncing baby, bisexual." Frank swatted me away and I laughed, walking back to take a seat back in the circle. Annabeth continued after our Frank and I's little, fiascade.

"Welp, my name's Annabeth and I'm Pansexual." Everyone gave their usual approves. Before we could go onto me, Frank cut in.

"Actually, I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I didn't wanna say it unless any of you didn't know what it was but, I'm actually a Demiboy. It means I use he/him or they/them pronouns." Jason raised his eyebrows with interest and everyone just nodded, Hazel gave him a hug and I gave him a thumbs-up. Now, it was my turn.

"Actually, I think it's time for bed. Don't you guys?" I stood up and Jason got to me first, grabbing my wrist.

"Oh no you don't, you're gonna sit and tell. Just like all seven of us did." I glanced nervously at everyone. I would have to say my sexuality, which was fine. But, I didn't wanna say my gender. If I shooed off my gender and just say my sexuality, that'd make it pretty obvious. Nico must've seen my look because he unhooked Jason from me.