(6) Swim shorts and Gay-Guessing

Still Leo

Walking outside, I felt the sun hit my face and smiled, closing my eyes. Suddenly, a huge wall of Jason slammed into me and knocked us down the hill. A shout was heard and we rolled to the ground. I pulled myself up, clearly dizzy. Two arms steadied me, then I got pulled up and spun around. Percy shouted at Jason, who was still getting up.

"Jay! You knocked over our child!" I felt myself get nauseous. I made that clear to Percy.

"Perce, I, I think you should set me, down." Percy let go off me and I stumbled around a bit. Trying to find a tree to throw up next to. My hand rested against one and I threw up at the base of it. I pulled myself up and turned to see Percy and Jason standing there. They both mumbled an apology and I shook my head, nervously laughing. 

"No, no, it's fine. Let's just go to breakfast." They nodded and I tried to follow them. But, even when I woke up, my energy was sapped. I blame the nightmare, and on top of being thrown around and going for a tumble down a hill. So I just sat down in the shade of a tree, I was really tired for some reason. I heard two sets of feet run up to me and Percy's voice.

"C'mon Leo, we gotta go." I shook my head, flashing a smile up at them.

"Nah, you go on without me. I'll sit here and sleep." Percy shook his head and motioned Jason over.

"Grab his legs." Was all I heard. I tried to get up, but they caught me already. Percy had a firm grip on my wrists, and Jason held one legs in each hand. Then they carried me down to the Mess Hall, with me thrashing to get away. I held in a breath as a quick flash changed my vision. Instead of Percy and Jason, were two guys and it was dark around me. I was smaller too. I gasped and it changed back. The two teens didn't notice my small flashback and I wanted to keep it that way.

They took me into the Mess Hall and Piper, who'd caught up to us, lifted her eyebrows. Percy told her to throw the doors open dramatically. Her eyebrows went higher. If they go up any more, they might become part of her hairline. I shifted to see her.

"Can't handle it Beauty Queen? This should be in your element." Piper smirked and I was almost scared. Almost. Then she turned, and marched up to the Mess Hall Doors. Counting to three. She grabbed the handles, than slammed the doors open. Everyone jumped and some people rolled their eyes as Percy and Jason marched in, then waltzed up to our table. Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, and Nico where already there and they stared up at us with amused expressions. Percy and Jason sat me down and they sat on either side of me. Chiron went up onto the stage called to everyone.

"Welcome everyone! Today, we're gonna head to the lake. For the first half of the time, you're all gonna play a game. It's like capture the flag, but, in water. For those who can't swim, we'll have our staff Leah, teach you." I winced at the name. Not the person, just the, name. Jason gave me a side-glance, and turned his attention back to his food as Chiron left. 

Percy did a whoop beside me and told us about how they grew up loving pools and water, and the ocean. But, I wasn't listening, I didn't want them to find out. How was I gonna-? I got my thought process cut off by a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Cody there, Jason and Percy watched as he gestured to the door. I nodded and got up, leaving with him. Cody turned to me when we got out.

"Okay Leo. I could see the look on your face. Don't worry, I can help with this. We're gonna go into town after breakfast and get you some trunks, a new binder, and a long sleeve designed for swimming. Okay?" I felt tears brim my eyes and nodded, I hesitated before hugging him.

"Thank you thank you thank you." I muttered to him. He chuckled and I let go. "Oh, I'm finished anyway. But, will Chiron let us leave?" I asked him. Cody nodded.