Chapter 2: "Those lips I craved were tangled with someone else's."

"You need to cheack twitter..."

"Ummm.... okay." I said due to how serious and worried Emma and Tamara looked.

Opening up the twitter app I wasn't sure what I was looking for but my mentions were blowing up! I did gain followers when Michael told the fans we were dating but I never got anything like this. I wonder why.

Not bothering tonloom through them I went stright to what was trending and saw the NO.1 world wide trend...

"WHAT?!" I screamed. #Michaelcheatingontour What did it mean Michael cheating on tour?

"There are pictures." Tamara whispered just as they loaded. They showed Michael, MY boyfriend, in a bar grinding on a barbie like English girl. Michael with this girl making out on the street. Michael and this girl entering his hotel and leaving again in the next morning.

My vision bagn to blur as I stared at the photos taken earlier today/last night in London by the Mayfair area. They are only in England for a week or so and he cheated!

"Alison." I heard Emma whisper but I ignored her and just looked at the pictures. Michael with her. Her and Michael. Who is she? Why did he cheat? Its obvious he did! ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I could feel everything inside of me crumble. All I could see was Michaels face attached to this tall, stick thin, proxide blonde and faked tanned English girl wearing less clothing than legal with heals I would break my neck in. Those hands I missed and longed for were pressed against some girls ass! Those lips I craved were tangled with someone elses.

In the back of my mind I knew that there was banging on the flat door and I knew it was Taylor and Hannah. I was aware of everything but ignored it all.

"TWITTER!" An out of breath Taylor panted as Tamara opened the door.

"upstairs!" Tamara said just loud enough for me to hear.

Eventually I couldn't see the pictures at all. I could only see smudges of what they were. I could feel the tiny peices of my heart break even more if possible. Not knowing what to think or do I let out a sob as my friends came back into the room.

"Alison..." Hannah sighed rubbing my know numb back. My body was numb but I could feel the shardes of my heart and my head spinning.

"Shhhh. Hun its okay." Taylor whispered and everyone came in for a group hug. It didnt help.

I. FUCKING. HATE. MICHAEL. But I love him.