Chapter 36

*2 weeks later*

"Lets goooo!" I laughed pushing everyone out of the mini van we hired to get to the concert.

5 seconds of summer were doing a one of headline shown in sydney. It would be one to show what was coming up on the next tour. The guys were already there getting ready to rock the arena. The rest of us went in after all dressed with hair and makeuo done going all out.

It was our whole group: Tamara and Andrew, Taylor and Adam, Ellen, Emma, Hannah and now Megan too. Turns out she is a really nice person. The tection and akwaedness just vanished one day. We had all met at mine before the concert to get ready doing each other hair and makeup. I wore a lacey and wavey black dress that was strapples and went to the middle of my thighs with of course a pair of white vans and a white and black bandana in my hair that had been vurled into perfect ringlets and smokey eyeshadow matched with a dark lip. I am sure Michael will get a bit of a fright when he looks down to the front row. All the other girls were dressed similarly but their own style.

"They are gona rock!" Emma shouted being the last to fall from our transport.

"Calum's going to rock me later." Megan wiggled her perfect eye brows her now barable accent loud and clear. She was wearing a small red dress that matched her always red lips and for once black flat shoes, she said heals were not good for a concert, aggred.

"To much information!" Taylor cried out playfully covering her ears.

"Thats not how you were acting the other night." Adam laughed pulling Taylor who now had a tomato red face onto his back in a piggyback style. Luckey she was wearing a small gold jump suit instead of a dress other wise that would have been to much information.

"Ohhhhhh! Someones getting dirty!" Hannah laughed loudly as we headed to the side door which the boys arranged for us to get in though so avoid being malled to death, how caring. Hannah was wearing super skinny black ripped jeans and a lacey blue crop top that matched her vans.

"Dibs on god mother!" Ellen chipped in making everyone laugh and both Adam and Taylor burn a bright red. She had on a lilic dress that matched her hair, it was strappless and tight straight down to her knees with a pair of simple black boots.

"Oh hell no! I've heard those dirty words come out of your mouth when Taylor and I walked in on you Ash." Adam laughed. He was wearing skinny blue jeans and a white button but shirt almost the exact same as Andrews who was stuck to Tamaras face.

"What about them? Face battling." Ellen jokingly whined.

"Apart." I laughed pulling Tanara back a bit. "Take a breath."

"You're just jelous." Tam giggled hopping onto Andrews back just the same as Taylor was doing. Unfortunately Tamara was wearing short dress, it was a cream colour and stopped just below her bum.

"Now, that is to much information." Megan pointed to the two looking at Taylor.

"Tickets and passes." The security gaurd said with no expression at all. I handed him the passes Michael gave me before we left and then the tickets. The door opened and we could already hear the screaming crouds queuing for the merch and waiting for the show to begin, everyone was hyped up and ready since the support act had already been on. "This way." He said and showed us the way to out seats since we came in a side entrance.

Once we were at our asigned seats right in the centre of the front row Emma randomly pulled out a selfie stick from no where and emanded we all gather in for a gaint group selfie. She counted down from three and we all pulled a differant silly face.

Soon enough our four best friends were up on stage living their dreams and we were right there in the front row chearing them on. The guitar courds rumbled through the arena, the bass line tearing the the place apart and the drums crashing. Their voices floated through the room into of the ears of their second family.

Most of our tight group have been friends with 5sos since... Before the band begun. We have grown in size and grown up. Watched these boys dreams get bigger and become reality. Even toured with them at one point.

Watching their family grow bigger from it just being us, their parents and blood relatives. To them and the lives they have changed all across the world.

Even though they were living their dream, they still dreamed of it. And I dream of it for them too. Their first time headlining their own arena tour and it was only the start, they were going to go to stadiums and further. Getting more fans and making more music but getting closer as a group.

After everything the past couple of months we are actually closer, the couples are stronger and we are all stronger.

Thinking back on it, it seems as though it should have pulled us even dragged us apart until we were worlds apart. Stronger and closer is what it made us. It all lead to this moment. Now. It was all perfect.

The guitar to Gotta Get Out bounced of the walls and souls in that room and it hit me like a truck how far they have actually come. How far we have all come. All four of the boys looked up for a moment, not everyone would have noticed, but they all looked up to the group of people who love them as much as I do with tears in their eyes and it hit them what just hit me. How far they have come.

From down in the crowd I could see in Michaels eyes how proud he was of not only himself but the whole band.

I could see in Luke's eyes that his whole life flashed in front of him in a matter of seconds, front the first cover he posted to their first tour and up to now.

Calum's eyes were filled amazement at how the crowd still sang the lyrics back to the first song he wrote, that they still remembered it after all that time.

Ashton, even though he was right at the back I could see how many things he over came he couldn't believe how much actually changed for him, that he couldn't be prouder.

The moment was perfect right then we were all meant to be there singing along with the rest of the 5sos family with silent tears streaming down our faces, every single one of us were looking up to those four dorks that changed so many lives and how we couldn't be prouder. How we never thought we could live them any more than we did until now and that live would stretch over anything and everything.

The end.

Epilogue to come!