Chapter 3: "Pizza. It solves everything."

Eventually everyone left mine and Michal flat. It even hurts to think his name. They were determined someone should stay with me but I convised then I would be fine.

Its tomorrow the boys come on. Yesterday I just cried my eyes out untill I literally had no energy to cry left and then slept. Now... now I feel nothing. Actually nothing. I cant decide if feeling nothing is a good or bad thing. For now I am just gald the pain from yesterday isnt here. Its nearly seven so ive called for a pizza to be delicered. That means even though its tomorrow they are home its only nine hours. I must sound so pathetic.

In all my misery I had a panic of what I would do when Michael returns to our flat. In the end I finnaly came up with a little plan.

*DING DING.*

The door bell. Pizza. It solves everything.

I got up from the sofa and trudged to the flat door in my fluffy slippers, oversized jumper and dumbo pajama bottoms. I grabbed my purse from the table on the way past and opened the door.

"Hi!" The pizza delivery guy chirped. "One extra large spicy chicken pizza and a large bottle of pepsi max!" He smiled looking up from his sheet. What can I say, am planning on drowning in pizza tonight.

"Mhmmm." I mumbled pulling out a twenty. "Keep the change." I mumble and take my order.

"Hey," He frownes. "You okay?"

"Not really." I mumbled. Am not even bothering, I camt be bothered.

"Need someone to talk to? This is my last delivery." He says pulling his silly pizza hat off.

"Can you?" I asked kind of hopeful of talking to someone I dont know and will probably never see again.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled and I opened the dopr wider gesturing for him to come in.

I sat down on the sofa, opposite end of my duvet and pulled his jaket off.

"Drink?" I ask werily holding out a glass of the pepsi to which he took and thanked me.

"So, tell me everything. From the start." He said and sat up ready to listen.

"Right." I sighed. "Michael my boyfriend... I think. Well we have been together for a few years now and we moved in together and everything. But he is in a band so he's away touring at the moment amd is due home later tonight." I started my vision going blurry at the thought. "And I saw on twitter that... That he was cheating on me. I was like no he wouldn't then I s-s-saw the p-pictures! He was Basically fucking her on the street outside a club and then..." I let a out a small cry before continuing "There were pictures of them atbhis h-hotel and her h-house! And he hasn't spoken to me since those pictures went online and he dosent know I know!" I cried pulling my duvet back over my face.

"If I may." The pizza delivery guys who's name tag read "Jimmy" started. "This Michael sounds like a right dick doing that to you!" He exlaimed. "If he really loved you he wouldn't have done that, He doesn't deserve you! Just because he is like seven thousand miles away dosent meen its acceptable!" He rambled. He is making sence.

"B-but I love him." I stuttered.

"Even after what he did?" He asked. Now that. That is a question.

"I- I dont know."

"Think about it. Not just I love him am gona stay with him or he cheated am gona leave him. Think weather or not he loves you if he slept with someone else. Think weather you can look him in the eye now. Think, do you love him enough to forgive him." he said standing up. "Think. Is it worth it."

He's right. Is it worth it? I need to think this through.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"Well I need to go. Its nearly nine and I have to take the company car back." He said. Is it nine already?! Oh shit it is. Time flies fast when you think about everything.

"Wow. Well thanks Jimmy." I said remembering his name. "Thag really helped." I gave him a small smile standing to walk him to the door.

"Here." Jimmy said pulling out a pizza delivery guy card. "Thats my wok phone if anyone needs to find me, call me and i can give you my number if you need to talk again." He handed me the card and left shutting the door behind him.

Is it worth it? Thats the question I have no answer too. Ive been in love for Michael for years and its not going to go away over night. But seeing the pictures of him and the English girl made me angry and sad. I sound like I am clingy but seeing that after being together for years... it just... broke me. Can I forgive him? Can I look him in the eyes? Can I look at him in the same way again? Will he still want to be with me?