Chapter 7: "I love Michael. And Michael loves me."

"Shall I take him back?" I paced across the room while Hannah and Tamara sat on my sofa. "But he cheated on me."

"Well..." Hannah started before I stopped her

"But I love him!" I reasoned. "And he loves me!"

"You co..." Tamara tried before I cut her off as well.

"But he wasn't going to tell me! But he was drunk!" I continued to ramble. "What do I do?!"

"Well if you would let us talk!" The usually quite Hannah burst out with. To be fair am stressing and rambleing over the... "Talk to him, see what he is thinking. But in person not over the phone. If you both really love each other you can get throuh this bump and come out stronger."

"I aggree, I saw him out yesterday and he looks just as broken as you over all this." Tamara added to what Hannah said.

"Go over there Alison. Go talk to him." Hannah finished and I grabbed by keys leaving the two in mine and Michaels flat alone. I trust them so why not.

I ran down the stairs out of the building and began the ten minute walk to Luke's flat.

I love Michael and Michael loves me. Why can't we move past this? We just need to work on it! We have to 'cause we need each other. We can work though this. We can do it.

I reached the block of flats amd began to run up those stairs as well. I am going to be so fit by the end of this. Which number was it again? Oh god what number?! THIRTY FIVE! GO GO GO! RUN ALISON RUN! My own little motivation.

I ran up to the door and I could hear voices through the door.

"Go see her." One said. Luke

"I dont think she ever wants to see me again." the other said sadly. Michael.

"Trust me, I spoke to Emma and she says Alison is just as broken as you." Luke tried. So others have seen it?

"Am not sure Luke. She was really upset and pissed at me. I dont know if she can forgive me." I can. And I will.

"Michael listen to yourself, she loves you. There is nothing stoping you to from being together." Luke reasoned. I want to run in there and kiss him, hold him, forgive him. But I'm frozen on the wrong side to the door.

"Come one Luke, its not going to happen I know its not." Michael sobbed. The chocked sound of pain and defet coming from Michael broke me from my trance. Hearing somehing so broken coming from the one I love made me want to wrap him in bubble wrap and protect him. Hearing him so hurt... it hurts so much I cant explain it. I knocked on the door three times and waited for an answer.

The door opened and a red eyed Michael stood before me. His hair was fading from it dyed colour, his eyes were puffy and red they were dull and lifeless. His voice sounded so broken and horse from the crying when he spoke.

"Alison..."