Chapter 1: "Bigger?"

"Do you think this is big enough?" I asked two of my best friends Emma and Tamara.

Im making a welcome home banner for the boys when they come home in three days! THREE DAYS! I AM SO EXITED! I've missed my long term boyfriend Michael, Emma has missed her boyfriend Luke and Tamara has just missed them all! Not to forget about Taylor and Hannah who missed them to! It has been unreal that they are touring the world but it does mean we dont get to see them for long periods of time! We manage it every time they go away! Keep our hands to ourselfs and all will be good. Michael and I love each other to much to cheet anyway so we dont need to worry.

"Ummm... Alison." Tamara started. "Its as long as Emma!" She frowned and pointed to our slightly shorter friends lying beside it on her phone.

"Bigger?" I asked after examening it. You can never get to big! I looked back to Emma lying beside it and decided shorter like Tamara advised. It's scary how similar Emma and Luke look! Tamara looks like him as well a bit!

I rolled the papering papper I was using up a bit and cut it to size. Not quite as long as Emma now.

Ive missed Michael so much and I want to give him and the guys the best welcome back possible! Ive bought a hole load of pizzas to cook for lunch the morning after they get back since its going to be early morning they land here in Australia. Ive missed eveything about him, his amazingly greeny-blue eyes. The way his hair magically chanages colour when I leave the flat for a few hours. The way his new eyebrow prising sparkles under the light. His weird obsession with video games, some of those I also like but not as much as Mikey. Just everything! I sound like one of those clingy girlfriends but when your boyfriend has been away for months and months and months on end you eventually miss every detail about them and try to talk and spend as much time with them as possible before they leave again.

"Ive missed Luke loads as well but you are going a bit ott." Emma chuckled pushing her black rimmed glasses back up her nose.

"Sorry, am just a bit exited." I laughed pulling out a pallet covered in multi coloured paints.

"We never noticed." Tamara said lying down as well leaving me to do all the work.

"Are you not Tamara!" I gasped jokingly.

"Nooooo!" She said sarcastically.

After silently drawing out the shapes of all the letters I began to paint the colours of the "Don't Stop" Super heros costumes each having a black outline. It's perfect! If it rios or smudges I swaer I will rip someones head off!

"DONE!" I squealed at Emma and Tamara then sent Taylor and Hannah a photo of it since they would be at the welcoming home party to since we are all such close friends.

"It looks so good Alison!" Emma exlaimed as Tamara grinned at it and lay back down.

"So its all planned then! Pizza, movies, popcorn and the banner! At 11am the day they get home!" I laughed knowing the plan inside and out.

"Luke and I will either be very tired or leaving early." Emma giggled. "Just so you know."

"Ohhhhh! What have you got planned?!" I asled wiggling my eyebrows.

"Thats for me to know and Luke to not see but feel." She winked. Tamara sat up and gasped at the rude comment.

"Dats baaaaad!" I laughed amd Emma went as red a tomato.

"Ummm.... Alison." Tamara said with a slightly worried and confused look on her face. Is soe thing wrong witht the banner?!

"What?!" I gasped and Emma leaned over to see what was making Tamara worried on her phone.

"You might wanna check twitter."