Chapter 19 "Your the only man. "

"What are we going... Die! Do about... No! Megan?" I asked Michael as we were sat palying some zombie killimg video game. To be honest we are both quite violent players.

"Well am no.... FUCK NO... going to be with her... die!" He shouted at the tv screen while talking to me. "Dont shot me Alsion!"

"Oops! Well she did fly all the way out here... Hey your cant kill me! Should we help her out?" I asked as Michael killed me as Payback for shoting him instead of the zombies.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! How?" We both shouted die at the same time causing us both th chuckle. That is the answer to which I dont know. I really dont lile Megan because she slept with Michael and yhinks she can have him but as much as I despise her I cant hlp but feel bad for her. She did move all the way across the world to be with someone whonlied tobher and is with someone else when she has nothing here. "SON OF A BITCH JUST KILLED ME!" Mikey shouted thoughing his controller at the wall.

"Play again?" I asked and he shook his head taking the disc from the concel and putting a differant one in. The room filled up with Marios voice at the same time as the title screen for Mario Cart came on. "Oh your on!" I challanged forgeting all about the concatenation were just having.

"Since you will lose I will let you chose the course." Michael smirked. I had actually been practicing at this came while the guys were away on tour. Normally I absolutely sucked ass at it but now I get near first nearly every time. I went first picking Luigi and then Michael chose Bowser. For the first few months after we got the game Michael would inform me that he chose Bower because he is the only punck one avaliable. Then I got to chose which track we would be racing on. Coconut Mall. Im best at that one. "Lets make it interesting." Michael grinend before we started. "Loser buys dinner tonight?"

"You're on!" I laughed shaking his out streached hand. Buying dinner may not seem lile a big deal but we always end up arguing over who pays for it. And plus, I spent my last pay check on new gold fish since I killed the last ones over feeding them, and I had to do it without Michael knowing otherwise he would have huffed. Opps!

"May the best man win." Michael grinned.

"Your the only man." I raised my eye brows as he turned his head back to the screen.

"Exactly." He said completely serious making me burst out laughing. I pressed play on the game and the lights counted down to green. I started in 12th place and Michael in 11th. When it hit green mine and Mikeys little cars went wizzing forward nearing the front of the pack. I grinned as I left a banana behinde me as I over took Michael and several other.

"Bitch." Michael whinned as he slid on it.

"I thought you liked bananas babe." I laughed getting up to 2nd leaving Mikey in 5th. I heard a grump come from behinde me as I sped arou d going over the finish line for the first lap. Then the second soon after. Soon I was in 1st place and Michael was coming after me in a close 3rd.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed when I crossed the finish line for the lst time in 1st place!

"YES BITCH YES!" I Screamed. "I WIN! SUCK THAT! YOIR BUYING THE PIZZA! BAM!" I jumped up from my spot on the sofa and started my happy dance singing "I am the champions of mario cartttttt!" Changing the words to fit the situation. Michael through his controller to the floor and slummbed back into the sofa mumbeling curse words under his breath in a huff. "Aww is Mikey huffing?" I cooed squishing his adorable cheeks causing him to waft my hand away.

"How the hell do you do that?" He asked dumbfounded by my new found skills.

"I practiced loads while you were on tour, now I beet yo ass!" I laughed again.

"I DEMAND A REMATCH." He grumped.

"Nope, I won gair and square."

"Bu-"

"No. I will phone Luke." I said dailing Lukes number into my mobile. Whenever me and Michael are arguing over something like a game, Luke decides. Its the only way.

"Luke, its Alison." I said into the phone.

"Hey Al, hows everyth-" he started.

"Fine yeah, can Michael and I have a rematch of Mario Cart?"

"Nope, not again." He told me.

"Thanks, bye." I hung up before he could reply. Its used to that now when its about games. "Mw-ha-ha." I pointed at him.

"Not fair." He huffed.

"Awww, does my wittle baby need a kissy better?" Insaid in a baby voice.

"Yes." He laughed at me finnaly pressing our lips together. Sparks flew off again like bonfire night as our lips moved in sync together molding perfectly. "My dimond." He mumbled against my lips. "My dimond."