chapter 22 "Are the roumers true?"

"Are you cheating on Megan now?" A fan asked from one side of us.

"Can we ask you a few questions? Why are you with Alison?" Someone from the media shouted from the thee side.

"Are the rumours true?" Someone else shouted. Michael and I had made the mistake of going out for dinner the same night as the tweet went out about Megan and Michael. Word got around where we went and now 5 SOS fans and magazine journalists had swarmed us leaving the restrant. It was actually freighting! We may be together but the rest of the world isn't helping!

"Fuck off." Michael mutters under his breath so that only I heard him. It has taken ten minutes to get from the door to the side of the curb where the taxi was waiting.

"Answer our questions!" More than one person screamed at us. "We want to know what's happening!" Random voices shouted from all directions. People were getting closer and closer. Surrounding me. Gathering, taunting. Some shouting to get away from Michael who's hand never left mine as we scrambled about.
There were questions, people shouting support and people shouting hate.

"My otp can't break up!"

"You don't deserve Michael you slut!"

"Is Megan living with you Michael?"

"Michael, are you with Alison or Megan!?"

"How do you feel about Michael cheering on you!"

"Leave him!"

"Leave her!"

People crushed me from all sides voices drowning me. There were so many questions and stamens wouldn't be able to tell you who asked/said what! Michaels grip tightened around mine. So many faces. So many voices. So little space. Not enough air.
My breathing speed up, each breath becoming more and more panicked. I quickly began dizzy.

"Alison?" Michaels voice rang through my ears. It was filled with panic. Now I was dizzy I had a firer grip of his hand. I was wobbling about like a drunk person. Panic ran right through me due to so little space and so many people shouting at us. I was scared I would get crushed in the mass of people. "Alison?" Michael cried more like a question trying to pull me from the crowd but everything began blurry in the panic and I had no idea where I was going. Tears formed in my eyes as I squeezed them shit not wanting to see it all anymore. It felt as though we had me struggling for hours to get out of here.
My legs began week as a few people tried to grab me and I fell to the ground losing Michaels hand.

"Alison!" I faintly heard Michaels panics voice try and reach me. I tried to open my eyes to get up butt being dizzy and panicking it was impossible, it felt like I was going to be lost in the crowd on the cold and stony ground forever until everything went black and it all vanished.