Chapter 12: "Horney Michael is my favourite Michael. Not even gona lie. "

*2 WEEKS LATER*

"Bye!" All of us shouting to Tamara as she got in a taxi to the airport. Since she is originally from Scotland, Tamara is going back over for a week or so to see all her Scottish friends and family.

Emma andLuke have finally moved in together! It took them long enough! Taylor and Adam went and as she described she has "Fallen in a never ending love of pixie ears, flirting and discounts at the cafe!" even though thwy have only been "seeing" ech other for a few weeks! Tamara and Andrew are amzingly cute together! Andrew asked her to be his girlfriend the second time they went out and asour new friend Andrew described her reaction as "A kid on christmas morning" Hannah is still single and reay to mingle as long as she "Gets this damn degree done" We have hardly seen much of Luke since he has been helping move Emma's stuff in, Still haven't found anyone for Ashton, Calum is just... he is just Calum. Jumoing around naked at everyones flats, loven' life. Is that everything? Oh me and Michael.

Well, things have gotten a bit better. By a bit I mean a lot. It's getting back to normal, We go out for dinner and make it through nearly every day without arguing! Its going good! OH AND THE BEST NEWS! THE NOSY BITCH-ASS NEIGHBOR HAS MOVED OUT! YAAAAS! HE IS GONE! HELL YES! Oh I am so exited to get to know the nice new neighbour we should be getting, I think they are moving in within the next few weeks! Not much has happened in the past few weeks but it's all good!

"Come on Alison! Ive booked a table for the two of us for lunch!" Michael grinned.

"Awww." I cooed. "When did you do that?" I asked sliding my hand back into his big manly ones. The only way to describe them without getting inappropriate but lets save that for another time, eh?

"Yesterday, thought we could have a nice meal out." He blushed as I pecked him on the nose.

We waved bye to everyone and headed to a nice Italian restaurant. We have only been to this one a few times before since we got banned from the other one for making to much noice and playing pranks on the workers! Shhhh!

We began to make our way down the street swinging our intertwined hands back and forth. My shorter legs were struggeling to keep up with Michael long ones which he had stuffed into his black skinny jeans earlier this morning.

Lunch was brilliant. We chatted like nothing ever happened. We talked about the tour and how they played pranks on fans in shops. How they loved playing to thousands of people every night and I filled him in on the gossip from here.

"Okay okay?" I giggled as Michael shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Just fine." He grumbled adjust his jeans. Sudden change of mood. "Ready to go?" He smiled happily this time obviously sorting what was wrong.

"Sure." I smiled leavkng the money on the table as we skipped from the cafe.

I swung the door open to our flat laughing at the pokemon joke Michael had just made, something about getting a pokemon on a bus. It was good.

Suddenly the door slammed and i was pressed up against it Michael growling in my ear.

"You know damn well what those jeans do to me! You're gona be punished." He said suductivly every word making me week at the knees as I thought back to this morning when I put on my super skinny light was denim jeans on the had rips up and down them wit black lase in the holes. Oh. Ah, yes. Now I see why he was uncompressed in the resteraunt. "Get to the bedroom and be reay for me." Nibbled on the bottom of my ear before turning towards the bathroom and shutting the door.

I skipped through to the bed room. Horney Michael is my favourite Michael. Not even gona lie. I stripped down to just my lacey black underware and metatly thanked myself for putting them on this morning... and the jeans.

Michael came into the room as I sat down of the end of the bed. He gave me a smirk before seeting the smallish box he had down on the table.

"Whats in the box, Mikey?" I asked as he turned around to look at me.

"Oh princess, thats for you to find out later. C'mere." He motioned for me to come towards him. I skipped from the bed to where Michael was stood by the small table, as he pulled one of Ashton's bandanas from his jean pocket. "Dont move." He whispered wrapping it around my head as it covered mt eyes.

"Michael..." I whispered as he turned me around so I had no idea which way I was facing.

"Shh, Princess..." he growled in my ear. "You dont wanna be punished more that I have to do, now do you?" I hummed in response as he began mlre and more domminant. "What was that?"

"Yes." I giggled. Michael is like a kitten trying to be a lion.

"Yes who?"

"Yes sir."

I giggled out my response as Michaels arms wrapped aroung my hips guiding me to the bed.

"Stay here." He said and left me lying on the bed. Not being able to see anything I kept listing to hear what he was doing. I heard him move across the room and his little box open...