Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

Sunday afternoon was rainy so Liam and I decided to sit up in my room watch movies. We decided it was a sweatpants and cut off kind of day. I laid on my bed with him and cuddled closer. I stared up at him as he watched the movie intently. He was so focused and I couldn't help smiling. I leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth. He smiled down at me, clearly not focused on the movie anymore. He held me closer and kissed the top of my head before returning his gaze to the tv screen. I listened as my phone went off, but I ignored it.

About 20 minutes later Liam looked at me with disbelief. I gave him a weird look before he spoke.

"Are your parent's coming home today?" He asked while looking out the window. I searched around for my phone as I listened to the front door open. I stared at Liam for a moment before getting up and running to the edge of the steps.

"Hey Mom.... Hi Dad...." I said and looked at them awkwardly. I watched them smile back at me before getting suspicious.

"Is someone here?" My mom asked with a questioning look. I looked back at my room before biting my lip.

"Um.... Hold on a second." I said and run back to my room. I grabbed Liam's hand quickly and pulled him out by the steps. "Mom, Dad." I said while looking awkwardly at them. "You both know Liam Dunbar, our neighbor. Well we're dating...." I said and smiled. Their expressions dropped quickly as I hugged Liam.

"Addison, can we talk to you alone?" My dad asked. I nodded and looked at Liam.

"I'll go home, you guys must have a lot to catch up on." He said and kissed my forehead. "Nice seeing you Mr. and Mrs. Chamberlin." He said and ran out the door. I gave them both a look quickly before walking down the steps and into the kitchen. I rummaged though the cabinet as they both took a seat at the table and waited for me to join them. I grabbed a bag of potato chips and a can of Mello Yellow before slowly taking a seat next to him. I looked at their serious expressions as I shoved my face with chips. My dad looked down at his hands as my mom spoke up.

"Addison, we.... We have good news. After extending our trip they offered a job." She said.

"A job in San Francisco." My dad added. "And we decided to take it." He said. My mouth fell open as he continued to talk. I stood up from my chair and slammed my hands down on the table.

"NO!" I screamed. "I AM NOT MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally fit in, I finally have friends, and you just want to rip it all away from me!" I yelled as tears fell down my face.

"Addison what are we supposed to do?" My dad asked in a harsh voice.

"Keep me here. You've sent me away once and you're never home anyways! You're barely my parents, I don't need you." I said harshly before running outside and over to Liam's house. Liam already had the door open and was waiting. He pulled me into his arms and rubbed the back of my head, soothing me. I broke down bawling as Liam held me tighter. "They want me to leave again, they want me to-" The tears feel faster as he cut me off.

"I know Addi." He whispered as he placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I can't live without you..." I whispered. I looked up at him, tears drenching my face. He wiped them away and leaned his forehead against mine. I slowly leaned my head up and kissed him.

I didn't talk to my parents all week, frankly I don't want to talk to them at all. Thursday rolled around and I found myself in my usual group at school. Tomorrow would be my last day because my mom had decided it would be best for her and I to leave early, while my dad stayed here to help sell the house. I was pretty quiet that day, but somehow I still managed to take my frustration out on my friends. I don't even remember what we were fighting about but Nessa didn't look at me at all that day. Right as I think nothing could get worse it does. I stood at my locker halfway through the next day. All of my things packed up, all of my things out of my locker. Liam came up behind me and covered my eyes.