Dinner

Lydia sat on the foot of the bed putting her boots on, when the door opened. Zelda sat next to Lydia, "Tell me are you ill?"

"What?!" Lydia shocked by the question, "No."

"Then what were you doing in the hospital earlier?"

"You were spying on me?!" Lydia stood up livid, "This is low even for you mother…"

"Then for Satan's sake, tell me what's wrong?!"

Lydia burst out running out the door.

"Aunt Zelda?" Ambrose was at the door holding a pregnancy test.

"Oh Ambrose…" Zelda looked at her nephew.

"I found it in Lydia's purse…" Ambrose gave the stick to Zelda.

Zelda examines the stick it had a plus sign on it, Lydia's pregnant.

Zelda rushed to the kitchen to find her sister baking. Zelda placed the stick beside the stove.

"Zelda?!" Hilda looked up at her sister.

"It isn't mine." Zelda shook her head.

"Then whose…" Hilda stopped in realization, "Lydia!"

"Yes?" Lydia came in, "What about me?"

"Nothing, dear." Hilda quickly put the towel over the stick.

"Ok?" Lydia looked at her mother.

Zelda looked like she was about to cry, she made her way slowly towards her daughter. Zelda embraced a very surprise Lydia.

Lydia stayed very still.

"Hey aunties, the Blackwoods are here!" Ambrose called out as he and Sabrina opened the door.

Zelda let's go of her daughter, Hilda looked at them concerned. Lydia twirled around and whispered, "Strange." before going to greet the guests.

Zelda wiped a tear away as she looked at her sister. Hilda smiled, "They grow up so fast, don't they?" "Go! Greet the guests…" Hilda sighed.

On her way out, Zelda noticed the glares Lydia was getting from the high priest. "Welcome Father and Lady Blackwood, may I present…" Zelda took Lydia's hand, "my daughter, Lydia."

Lydia, Sabrina, and Ambrose all looked at Zelda shocked. Faustus smiled at Lydia, an unsettling smile, but still a smile. "Child, is your name written in The Book Of The Beast?"

Lydia thought hard about her next words, "I… um… I… wow…"

"She has not sign her name in The Book." Zelda interjects.

"How old are you, my child?" Lady Constance Blackwood asked.

"23." Lydia replied.

Zelda knew what was coming next, these two are going to force Lydia into signing the book, and though it would make Zelda happy, she wasn't sure that its what Lydia would want.

"Ok…" Sabrina sighs, "Why don't we all sit down? Ambrose, will you please lead them to the dinning area?"

Ambrose nodded and lead the Blackwoods to the dinning.

"What is with you, two?!" Sabrina demanded. "Lydia, you've been acting more bitchy lately. And Aunt Zee, you're acting really weird, since this morning. And now Ambrose is acting just as guilty as the two of you…"

Lydia took out her phone and started updating her Snapchat story.

Sabrina snatched the phone away.

"Sabrina! Give it back!" Lydia yelled.

"No!" "Fix whatever this is, then you can get it back."

Lydia started to whisper something in ancient Greek, a spell of some kind, a curse! Lydia's blue eyes began to glow her pupils looks as though it was two blue fireballs. Hands balled into fists…

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Ambrose rushed between her two cousins, "What is going on here?!" "Brina, give her back the phone."

Sabrina hands the phone to Ambrose and Ambrose gave the phone back to Lydia, "Ok, Lydia you have your phone back, you good now?"

Lydia blinked her eyes were back to kind blue color, "Yes, thank you, dear cousin." Lydia walked towards the kitchen, "Oh and Brina! Next time, don't take what isn't yours."

Sabrina shuddered. "Who wants to cry?" Ambrose asked, then raised his hand.

Zelda looked at Sabrina, "Sabrina can you sleep in my room and I'll sleep in yours?"

"Sure Aunt Zee." Sabrina nods, "Oh you should know that Lydia kicks in her sleep."

"Hilda snores…" Zelda smirked.

"I can deal with that." Sabrina smiled.