Bedtime

Lydia entered the room expecting Sabrina getting ready for bed, but instead Lydia sees her mother sitting on the bed, reading a book. "Ugh!" Lydia exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

"Sabrina and I traded for the night, so that I can talk to you."

Lydia begun collecting a blanket, pillow, a stuffed toy, and her phone charger. "I am not staying in the same room as you."

"Then let's talk…" Zelda sat up, "please. I just wanna talk."

"I don't wanna hear what you want to say." Lydia said coldly.

"Just answer one question," Zelda looked at Lydia, "Are you… were you… did you… Satan, this is awkward… Are you pregnant?"

Lydia's eyes widened, as she nods solemnly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you already view me as a disgrace, I cannot bare for you to look at my child the same way."

"Who is the father?"

"I don't know…"

"How can you not know? Oh my…"

"Yes, I was drunk and I forgot to ask his name."

"A mortal man?"

"I believe so… but I was really drunk."

Zelda's face turned red and Lydia started cracking up. "Oh that was cruel." Zelda shook his head and she smiles, "I'm proud of you."

Lydia sat on the bed, she tried to hide her smile.

"Hey, wanna hear a story?" Zelda asked.

"I swear if this one of your Satanic pro…"

"No, I have a feeling you'll like this one." Zelda sighs as she stood up and sat at the chair by the bed. "Once upon a time, a young witch and a mortal man crossed path. It was love at first sight but the witch's family was very strict and didn't like the mortal with their daughter. But as faith had it, the witch got pregnant. Because of her family's point of views about morals they had to break up. It broke her heart when he left and what's worse she had to give her baby girl to him. To save her…" Zelda couldn't help but cry. She looks up and saw Lydia asleep. Zelda walked over to her daughter's bedside and kissed her forehead, "Good night, Lydia… and I'm sorry."