The Light

Lydia woke up in a room with plain white walls and very bright light. The room was empty except for a picture that she had seen before a young woman that resembles her, a man that looks like Sabrina, a chubby young blonde girl, and what looks like the three's parents. It dawned to Lydia where she was. At the old Spellman's manor back in England, "the old country". Lydia looked down she saw she was in a long off white dress. "Shit! I'm dead!" she gasped in realization.

"On the contrary, child." a cruel voice said.

Lydia, once upon a time, was terrified of the person who's voice that belongs to, but now she wanted and needed to face the person head on. The door flung open and in comes a man with a head full of gray hairs, his cold gray eyes made Lydia gulped.

"Child?" the man called, "Because of you Satan's gone and so is his book the Church of Night is in shambles… and our family will… survive."

Lydia furrowed her eyebrows, "The hell are you talking about? I killed Satan and destroyed the book of the beast, how?!"

"You've set us free, child." the man smiled.

"Us?" Lydia questioned.

"Us." Zelda's voice was heard.

"Mother?!" Lydia's eyes widened.

"Lydia." Zelda opened her arms and embraced her daughter.

"Seriously?! Am I dead? Or am I dying?" Lydia demands.

"Neither." Zelda smiled.

"Then…" Lydia paced back and forth, "explain to me how I destroyed the book without dying?!"

"By killing Satan… you have destroyed his book." a kind voice rang.

"Dad?" Lydia said hopeful.

"Hi. So you and Kenneth, huh?" Diggory smirked.

"Who is this Diggory?!" another male voice boomed.

"Ha!" Lydia chuckled.

"Edward…" a female voiced warned.

"Aunt Diana?!" Lydia looked shocked. "Someone explain what is going on?!"

"You fainted." said a female voice. "After you fought Satan… your energy dwindled."

"You mean I fainted from exhaustion?!" Lydia looked bewildered.

"You haven't slept in three days." Zelda smirked. "I'm shock that you didn't drop before the battle… its all that caffeine Hilda has been giving you, isn't it?"

"So how do I get back?" Lydia asked.

"You wait…" Diana states, "until your body wakes."

Lydia sat on the floor, "Ok… yes, mom. Uncle Edward, Kenneth is a mortal man, who I've been friends with since we were kids, I erased his memories of me awhile ago and I saw him in Greece… and he seemed happy…"

"Where in Greece?" the woman with gray hair asked.

"Mother!" Zelda warned.

"Where, my darling?"

"Near the fountain at Rhanmous… why?" Lydia responds.

"You saw him near waters…"

"Yes, why?" Lydia looked up, "Grandmother Dia, what does it mean?"

"Lydia, you don't think that this mortal is our granddaughter's  true love?" Edward Sr. asked.

Lydia looked at her mother for some answers. Zelda sat down beside her daughter, "How well do you know our family's history?"