Research Team

Ambrose was looking through books, as Lydia searched the web.

"Cousins?!" Sabrina called out. "Where are you?" But no answer came, "Aunt Zee? Where are they?"

Zelda was sitting, while drinking scotch. "In the study…"

Sabrina tossed her bag aside and ran in the study, "You guys, what are…"

"Hey, Brina." Lydia greets.

"Hey?" Sabrina shook her head, "What are you, two, doing?"

"Lydia had an Aha moment…" Ambrose looks up, "and now we're checking it out…"

"Ooh let me help!" Sabrina squealed.

"Sure." Lydia smiles.

"Great!" Sabrina clapped, "What are we looking for?"

"Greek myth connection to Satan." Ambrose flips through the book.

"How bout Pan?" Sabrina shrugged her shoulders.

"What?" Lydia looked up, "Like Peter Pan? Pan?"

"No, Pan the goat god of Greek Mythology." Sabrina explained. But both Lydia and Ambrose looked at each other. "Pan! The god of nature. Half man- half goat."

"Ok…" Lydia sighs, "so please tell me what happened to him?"

"In the Greek myth, he was said to have disappeared." Sabrina admitted.

"Great! Anyone up for a scavenger hunt for this goat god?" Ambrose said sarcastically.

"I don't think we have a choice…" Lydia sighed.

"We have to figure out how to defeat Satan and to destroy the book…" Sabrina said confidently.

"Whoa! Whoa! Who said anything about destroying the book?!" Lydia worried.

"We have to destroy it, if we want to save the souls of so many… including your Mother." Sabrina emphasized the last word.

"Do we have to save her?"

"Fine!" Ambrose frowned, "How bout Aunt Hilda? She also signed her name in the book… do we save her?"

"Fine, we'll save them…" Lydia sighed then smirks, "Oh do you have any idea on how I can destroy that book?"

"Holy water?" Sabrina chuckled.

"Um… ok?" Lydia unlocked her locket.