Meeting of the Warlock's Club

"Ready?" Lydia asked, as she peered behind the curtain that separate the dining room to the meeting room.

"No…" Zelda whined, pulling down the sleeves of her black sweater.

Sabrina nods, "I am."

"Remember… we must appear to be interested." Lydia reminded.

"Copy that." Sabrina nodded.

Lydia grabs the trays of food and strutted out the room. "You men need some food, to fend off hunger…" Zelda said in a singsong voice, earning a glare from Lydia, Ambrose, and Sabrina.

Lydia smiles sweetly, "Will you please excuse my mother and I for a moment?" Pulling her mother towards the kitchen, "What was that?!"

Zelda exasperated, "I'm so sorry, I panicked!"

"You need to find your character, thank Lucifer that Brina and Ambrose are good at taking the hint to cover me!" Lydia exasperated.

"I told you I wasn't ready!" Zelda argued.

"Really mother arguing with me on this one will not win you any prize, so I suggest you stop complaining…"

"Oi!" Hilda noticed her niece and sister arguing, "You do not speak to Zelda like that, ever! She's your mom, for crying out loud!"

"Some mom!" Lydia rolled her eyes, "She gave me up and has been playing the mother to my cousins while I cried every night hoping for her to come… you know what I'm done playing the role of numb good daughter…"  and with that she ran up stairs to the room she had shared with her cousin and began packing…

"I do hope you get what you deserve!" she announced as she banged the front door close taking her suitcase with her.