Spellman in New York City

As the Spellman's rode a cab towards the apartment of Shelby, Lydia's paternal aunt.

As they arrived at door, Zelda knocked.

"If it isn't Spellman." Shelby snarled.

"Is my daughter here?" Zelda asked.

"Why would I let that dirty little whore near my child?"

"Where is she?!"

"I don't know and frankly I don't care as long as it's far away from here."

"My daughter's pregnant and you threw her out?!"

"Oh and did she tell you who got her pregnant?" Shelby taunted, "Some guy named Lucas Chalfant, if that isn't a fake name, I don't know what is…"

"Where is she?!" Zelda grabbed hold of Shelby's shirt collar.

"I don't know probably at the orphanage…" Shelby chocked out.

"Which one?!" Zelda growled, "You don't wanna mess with me, trust me…"

"Ms. Antoinette's Home for the Girls." Shelby replies.

"Mark my words, if anything happens to Lydia or her baby I will personally tear you to shreds!" Zelda let's the woman go and walked away.

Ms. Antoinette's Home for the Girls

"Excuse me Ms." Sabrina asks a woman in the garden and showed her a picture, "We are looking for my cousin, she's 5'8 cherry blonde hair pregnant… did she come here?"

"Follow me." the woman led them into the house and the room in the end of the hallway.

"Lydia, darling?" Zelda cried upon seeing her daughter asleep on the bed.

"Mom?" Lydia's eyes fluttered open.

"Lydia, I'm so glad your safe." Zelda sighs.

"Ok… that was either a contraction or I'm having indigestion…"

"What?!" Zelda started hyperventilating.

"Calm down mom." Lydia smiled through the pain.

"How are you so calm? Doesn't it hurt?!" Zelda asked still panicked.

"Yes, I am in excruciating pain but you and Aunt Hilda are here I know for a fact that I don't need to panic cause my baby and I are gonna be ok." Lydia said calmly.

"Hilda!" Zelda yelled.

Hilda, Sabrina, and Ambrose burst in the room.

"She's going into labor." Zelda announced.