Daniel Webster

Lydia and Hilda drove to Webster's home, it was a small shack in the edge of Green dale, secluded with lots of trees.

"Are you sure?" Lydia looked at her aunt, she could not believe that a successful lawyer was living in such a surrounding.

Hilda nods, "Would you like me to go in with you, darling?"

Lydia shook her head, this was her mess and she ought to clean it up by herself.

Lydia knocks on the door and an elderly man with gray hair and black suit opened the door, "Yes? May I help you, Miss?"

"Spellman, Lydia Spellman." Lydia abruptly said. "Mr. Webster, you helped my cousin, Sabrina,  with her case against Satan… Now, I'm here to ask your help to save a young girls life… and countless other girls…"

"Ms. Spellman, what is it you like me to do?"

"I need your help to defend my mother get custody of the high priest's daughter."

"Inside quickly…"

Lydia went inside. "Leticia, the high priest's daughter, was delivered by my mother, Zelda Spellman, but the mother died soon after. My mother couldn't leave the baby girl in fear of what Blackwood would do that was last year… Then last night, Blackwood threatened to take Leticia away. He will kill Leticia, when he gets a hold of her. My mother only did what was best for Leticia, and now we are being called upon the court to be judged. Please help us… save that innocent life." Lydia begged.

"When is this trial, Ms. Spellman?"

"On Friday the 13th." Lydia stated.

"I will help you, child." Webster said.

"Oh thank you. Thank you so much."