Dark Baptism Day

"Morning, sister dear." Hilda waved.

Zelda walked in, tired, "Sister."

"Morning, dear cousin." Sabrina smiled, as a tired Lydia walked in the kitchen, "How was your sleep?"

"She snores like a train wreck!" Lydia whined. "Please tell me that your coming back."

Sabrina smirks, "And leave the nice nonkicking lady, now why would I do that?"

"Because you love her..." Ambrose yawned, "plus she's pregnant."

"I... I... how did you know?!" Lydia glared at her mother.

"Cousin, I saw the test in your purse and showed Aunt Zee."

Zelda hid behind the newspaper in fear that Lydia would once again explode in anger.

Lydia merely looked at Hilda, "So I guess you know too?"

Hilda turned off the stove and walked towards the table, where everyone was gathered, with a plate of bacon. Hilda smiled at Lydia.

"Your preggo?" Sabrina asked.

Lydia smiles at her cousin, "Yes, I am."

Sabrina went over to hug her cousin, "I'm happy for you."

*A knock*

"I'll get it!" Lydia stood up but then a wave of nausea washed over her.

Sabrina quickly passed the bucket to her cousin. Lydia proceeded to vomit.

*The knocking continued*

Ambrose stood up and walked towards the front door, "Father Blackwood, please do come in."

"Is Sister Zelda here?"

"Aunt Zee, Father Blackwood is here!" Ambrose led the high priest to the parlor.

"Faustus, what a pleasant surprise, what do I owe..." Zelda rambled on.

"There will be a full moon tonight." Blackwood said. "Have your daughter come to the forest... to be baptized..."

Zelda nods, "Is that all?"

"Yes." Blackwood left.

Zelda ran to Sabrina's room, "Girls! We-"

Sabrina turns around, "Lydia went to work."

"No, she needs to come back here," Zelda terrified, "right now!"

Sabrina calls Lydia on the phone, "Hey, your mama is going bonkers over in our room can you come home, right now... Ok, see you!" Sabrina ended the call and smiled at her aunt, "She'll be here in five. Now, if you don't mind I really don't want to be late..."

"Sabrina, you need to stay here..."

*Five minutes later...

"You don't need to do this, Lydia." Zelda said.

Lydia looks down to her lap, "Yes, I do... you named me after Grandmother Lydia, a powerful witch, so in reality my name is already in that book." Lydia sank to her seat.

Sabrina sat next to her cousin, "Since when did you start living by 'technicallies'?"

"Don't you start with me, Brina..." Lydia glared.

"Hey!" Hilda scolds, "Don't be mean- or in your case- don't be your mother."

Ambrose and Sabrina looked at each other trying their hardest to not laugh; Lydia didn't even try she just burst out laughing making Hilda smile. "You are your mother's daughter, so mean."

"Puh lease! Don't compliment her." Lydia smirked.

Zelda wrapped her arms around her daughter, "I just hope that you didn't have to go through with this."

"So what do I need to do before hand?" Lydia wiped a tear from her cheek.

"First, you'll need a dress." Sabrina smiled. "I'm sure you can still shop, we do have until the bewitching hour."

"I may have a dress for you!" Zelda gasped. "In my closet."

"Your closet?!" Ambrose, Sabrina, and Lydia all turned their faces to Zelda.

"Yes, my closet." Zelda clarified.

"Do you believe that said dress would fit on her?" Hilda asked.

"Yes I'm sure that the dress would fit." Zelda nodded.

"Ohh!" Hilda's eyes widened, "You mean that dress?"