Six months

Lydia strutted down the stairs. Despite her being 29 weeks pregnant, Lydia didn't waddle like most pregnant women do. Lydia still went to work at the store with her aunt and helped out at the library.

"Sister, what should I do?" Hilda asked, "I want to tell him that I love him."

Sabrina chuckles, "I'm sorry Auntie but telling a guy you love him is a one way street to being ghosted."

"Not necessarily cousin." Lydia sat down beside her cousin, "Yes, telling somebody you love them is a risk, a leap of faith if you will. But how would you learn to fly if you don't leap? Tell him, Aunt Hilda but be cautious because not being able to hear it back hurts."

"When did you start being wise in the matters of the heart?" Zelda asked.

"Growing up, I had to navigate the world on my own and since dad never had any dates my dating skills were limited. Whatever I had learned I learned through many trials and errors." Lydia paused and smiled, "She's kicking."

Zelda smiles as she felt the kicking of her granddaughter.

Ambrose began tearing up, Sabrina noticed, "Ambrose! Are you crying?"

"No, I just got something in my eyes…" Ambrose wiped the tears away.

"Yeah! Its called tears." Sabrina retorted.

"This will be all over." Zelda embraced Lydia and to everybody's surprised Lydia hugged back.

Ambrose's phone started to vibrate, "Aunt Hilda, I have a guest coming over for dinner."

"Would it be Luke Chalfant?" Sabrina teased.

Ambrose turned red in embarrassment.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." Sabrina smirked.

"I never liked the guy," Zelda states, "but if he makes you happy…"