A New Dawn

"Distract me!" Lydia begged as she yelled contractions.

"Ok…" Sabrina contemplated. "When Blackwood came to the house, we threw him out."

"I see the head!" Hilda happily said (she was the one delivering the baby).

Sabrina stood beside her aunt mortified, "I am never having sex."

"Mother Fucking Shit!!!" Lydia screamed.

Sabrina, Hilda, and Zelda all gasped in shock.

"Screw you Lucas Chalfant!" Lydia pushed, "Screw you! You Deserve to Burn in Hell! Lying Piece of Shit! I hate you!"

"Keep it up just one more push." Hilda said in a soothing tone.

"Ahh!"

"You have a beautiful baby girl!" Hilda announced.

Hilda hands the baby to Sabrina to be cleaned.

As Sabrina cleaned the baby, Lydia asked, "So about Blackwood, why did you guys throw him out?"

Sabrina hands over the baby to Lydia, "Um… well…"

"Come on, Brina. You can't just drop a bombshell like that and walk away without explaining it…"

"Fine, he asked your mama to marry him…"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on, he asked you to marry him?!"

"More like demanded it…" Zelda responds.

"Ok… then please proceed." Lydia gestures to Sabrina.

"You know I think your tired." Sabrina looks at Lydia. "Doesn't she aunties?"

"She's right." Hilda nods, "Let's go give the new mom some much needed rest."

As Zelda takes the baby, Sabrina teases, "Come to granny."

Zelda glared at her niece. Lydia laughs, "That was funny, Brina!"

Zelda frowns, "So glad that I can be your amusement."

As Sabrina exited the room, Ambrose asked, "How long have you known?!"

"You knew?!" Zelda demanded, "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"She didn't want Ambrose to get hurt…" Sabrina stopped.

"I should summon him here. He is the father, after all…"Ambrose sighed.

"No!" Sabrina grabbed his arm to stop him, "If he really cares he'll be here right now."

"Wait he knows?!" Ambrose demanded.

"Of course," Hilda sighed, "he knows. Lydia told him when he confronted her at the academy."

"You knew as well!" Zelda shocked, "How could you, sister?! You betrayed me! This family!"

The baby in Zelda's arms started crying. Zelda coos,  "It's alright, your mother will wake up and can explain everything…"

"What's her name, Aunt Zee?" Sabrina asked.

"You have to ask Lydia, once she wakes up, of course…" Zelda hands the baby to her niece.

"Awww! Look at you cutie!" Sabrina coos.

Two hours later, as Ambrose held the baby in his arms,  Lydia woke up, "Her name is Aurora Spellman."

"Aurora?" Zelda asked.

Lydia smiles, "It means dawn, and that's exactly what she'll bring in light in this family…"