Welcome Home

"Welcome home, Lydia!" Roz and Susie both welcomed their friends home.

"Thanks guys!" Sabrina embraced her friends.

"Anytime, Brina, if you need help with giving your aunts another scare." Susie laughs, "Oh that reminds me... We have a special surprise for everyone here... Harvey bring her in!"

Sabrina looked at Ambrose, "Harvey?"

Harvey walked in holding the hand of a one year old dark haired little girl. Harvey smiled, "May I present Leticia Spellman."

"Leticia?" Zelda picked up the tot and hugged her.

"Great job, you guys." Sabrina stood beside her friends, "But how'd you guys manage to have Dezmelda to give you guys the child?"

"Lydia called us yesterday and told us to go to the woods and find the witch and tell her about your Aunt." Roz explained.

Sabrina smiles at Lydia who was playing with her 3 month old daughter and Leticia. Zelda was watching with a smile on her face.

"Might I speak with you dear cousin?" Sabrina asked, as she walked to the kitchen.

"What's up, Brina?" Lydia asked.

"Did you really sent my friends to the woods to Dezmelda?"

"Yeah, why?"

"To make my mother smile, of course." "Look, Brina you need not to worry, Dezmelda won't make any trouble because she owes me."

"Owes you for what?"

Just then a white owl flew straight to the window, "Hi Hedwig!" Lydia smiled as the bird perched softly on her arm. "I was wondering where you were." The owl nuzzled her head towards the witch. Lydia petted the owl.

"Hey," Hilda barged in, "You two really need to come out here."

Sabrina and Lydia went to join the others, Faustus had Leticia. "Halfbreeds!" Faustus smiles wickedly, "We came for my daughter..."