Greek Myths

As the Spellmans entered the portal, they found their home with no one home…

"Isha, sister, where are you?!" Lydia called panicked.

"They're not here." Ambrose said in a panic yet calm voice.

"Then where are they?!"

"Dr. Ceberus…" Sabrina suggested.

"You best hope that neither my child nor my sister is hurt or you will pay dearly… with your life!" Lydia threatened.

Sabrina turns to Ambrose, as Lydia left, "Yikes!"

It took another portal for the Spellmans to arrive at the bookstore. "Hilda…" Dr. Cerberus was shocked to see Hilda. When she had asked for the day off— family emergency… "Can I help you with something?"

"Are the kids here?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I would have thought they'd be home…"

"I don't have time for this." Lydia sighed. Then demands, "Where are they?!"

"Lydia!" Hilda scolded.

"What?!" Lydia snapped, "Oh you still don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?!" Hilda demanded.

"Oh!!!" Ambrose and Sabrina realized.

"What?!" Hilda asked again.

"He's Cerberus," Lydia explains, "the three headed dog from Greek myths, the pet of Hades, the god of the underworld…"

Cerberus smiled deviously and clapped slowly, "Lydia, how very smart you are! How long have you known?"

Hilda gasped as  Cerberus morphed into a three headed giant black dog. "Hilders…" Zelda pulled her sister behind her.

Lydia looked up at Cerberus's middle yellow eyes, "Where's Hades?"

"Always so demanding…" a tall pale man in black robes said, "At your service." he bends down to kiss Lydia's hands.

"Hades." Lydia quickly retracted her hand. "I need your help… Hades…"

"And why should I help you, witch?!" the god spat.

"Because, dear you and your fellow Greek gods and goddesses owe me." Lydia said in an aggressive tone, "And its payback time…"

"Darling…" a bright light showered the store accompanied by a sweet voice.

"Lady Hera…" Lydia bowed down.

"I have no time for formalities, girl!" Hera snarled, "What do you need?!"

Sabrina whispered to Zelda, "How is it that everyone owes Lydia something?"

"I need to find my daughter." Lydia replied. "She was taken by the Church of Night."

"What else?" the goddess asked in a bored tone.

"I may have rejected Satan…" Lydia answered, "and the pompous arrogant Faustus Blackwood."

"Typical male." Hera sighed.

Soft music played, and another goddess appeared. "How exciting!" the goddess enthusiastically chirped. This newly arrived goddess has long blonde hair unlike the other goddess who had brown braids.

"Aphrodite!" Lydia snarls.

"Lydia." Aphrodite amused, "I am glad that my gift can be of some use to you…"

"Gift!" Lydia scoffed. "You call what you gave me a gift?!"

"Yes, I give all product of true love a gift…" Aphrodite turns to Sabrina, "Sabrina, right?"

Sabrina looked shocked yet stunned at the goddess. "Yes dear, I know you." Aphrodite smiled. "I know all about you, because you are another product of true love… Ambrose don't worry about that man… oh what his name? Luke Chalfant. Hilda, love, you wi find your true love like your brother and sister did…"

"Whoa! Whoa!" Lydia clapped her hands to get the goddess's attention, "Can we please stick to my problem, please?!"

"Oh yes, your problem…" Aphrodite turns to the other gods, "she needs all 12 of us…"

"Mhhm." Hera nodded and then turned her back and clapped her hands.

Air blew in…

"The fu…" Lydia breathed out, "What on earth?!"

Nine other individuals with Greek outfits and attractive features.

"Whoa!" Ambrose gasped.

"I am sure you know that you know all the gods and goddesses of Greece. My lords and ladies," Aphrodite bowed, "may I present the Spellman family."

"Lydia?" Dionysus slurred, "How are you?"

Zelda raised an eyebrow at the drunken god.

"This must be your mother?" the goddess with the war helmet on asked.

"Yes, Lady Athena." Lydia nodded.

"Your bow and arrow…" the god with the lyre said then gestured to the goddess with the bow and arrow.

"Thank you, ma'am. Sir." Lydia accepted the weapons.

"And your sword," Athena hands over the sword.

"Thank you." Lydia grabs the sword and hands it to Ambrose.

"Your shield, lad." a short stocky god smiled as he hands the shield, his callus hands were black from oil.

Finally the leader of the gods spoke, "How is your aim, Madaam Spellman?"

"I can aim." Zelda replied haughtily.

"Alright," Zeus placed lightning bolts in a bag and handed it to Zelda. "here to protect your family."