Chapter 7

<POV Larissa>

-I Love you darling

-I love you too- Michael said, kissing me on the lips

-Mum!! Can I play with Ashlyn?

-Yes of course Clara!

Clara rushed downstairs

-Ok I''m going to buy some food- I said

-Ok! See you later

I went to shop and bought mostly meat. On the way back I saw a shadow moving towards Rose's house. I followed it and saw Niall!! I looked at him. He was staring at Rose. When he realised that I was looking at him he ran away. I went home and thought of what just happened. I dont want Rose to remember about Niall, so Im not going to tell her that I saw him.

*After a month*

<POV Ashton>

I woke up and saw Andrea staring at me. I got surprised so I jumped out of my bed and hit my head of the shelf that was above my bed. Beside Andrea I saw a beautiful werewolf about the same age as Rose. Her name is Tiana, but when we were kids I called her Tia. She reminds me of a little puppy. So cute, but I can't tell her that, cause it'll look weird. I loved her since we first met. Andrea always tells me to say that I love her. Im too scared. What if she doesnt love me. I fixed my hair.

-Hello.....Tia.

-What ABOUT MEH???- Andrea screamed

-Oh ye... sorry bout that...hello Andrea- I said awkwardly

-Hello)) Thats much better. Hahaha!! Ok Ill leave you two love birds!

-ANDREA!!!

-Emm. Hello Ash... How are you?

-.....................Im fine...........thanks

-oh I guess Ill be leaving now. Sorry for bothering

She turned arounds and was already walking towards the door. I grabed her hand and pulled to me. She looked shocked. I didnt know what I was doing so I just blushed. I didnt want her to see it so I hugged her little body. My heart started beating faster and faster I couldn't stop it. I remembered that I have no t-shirt so it means I have to do something and faster.

-Im very glad to see you Tia. I always wanted to tell you something......mmmmmm......... Ill tell you it tomorrow. Ok? - I whispere in her ear.

-OK- she said and ran away blushing.

<POV Author>

Luke and Rose were walking down the street. It was already evening. Suddenly someone was standing by the door of the their house. She was shocked when she saw him......... Niall. Luke understood why Rose was so shocked. He asked her

-So its him?.........

-Yes....... He came back for her......

Niall smirked and said.

-So you're finally came back. I didn't want you to know that i came back. But your friend Larissa found me. So I thought that you already know about it and i have no other choice than just take Ashlyn...

-What?!..... Larissa knew that you came??? and she didnt tell me??

-I guess..... yes- they were the last words Niall said before disappearing in the dark

-OMG- Rose said nearly crying and fainted......