Epilogue

<POV Author>

After a week Everyone went to Louis's and Harry's funeral. Everyone were very sad except Debbie. She was not just sad she was crying. She was thinking of every single memory that her and Louis shared. Ari came up to Harry's coffin and whispered " Thank you for great memories babe" she smiled on the last word she said and instantly a tear fell onto the ground. She wiped her eyes turning away from coffin. Then she looked up at the sky and grinned widely thinking "Don't worry about me Haz. Luke will take care of me. And from now on look after me from heaven" Zayn moved to London to work and forget about his feelings towards Tia because she was doing great with Ash. Helen and Lukas became very close and were dating nearly every day. Larisa was scared to take responsibility for anything after the incident with Clara and Ashlyn. Clara and Ashlyn went to secondary school and Ashlyn instantly got fans. Scott came back and started to show some interest in Clara. Debbie tried to move on and it kinda works. Niall is very happy to be in Ashlyn's life but Ash doesn't allow him to see her more than two times a week. Ewa and Calum moved away for their happily ever after. Rebecca got married to a hot guy from her country and was very happy for Ari and Luke getting together. Michael became a teacher. He taught kids how to swim and mostly the dog style XD. And Liam well he found out that he and Ashlyn have the same signs............................................................................................................................................................................................................. What will happen next???