Chapter 13

*At the Hospital*

<POV Rose>

Ok just relax Rose and think what is happening. Niall came back.... He didn't came back for nothing so he wants something from me. I don't have anything that belongs to him... Except Ashlyn. Well she is not a thing but she is his daughter. I don't want him to take her away from me. Some vampires think that their kids have to be taught by them but not others. I'm not gonna give Ashlyn to them. It means.... That the war is gonna start.... Anything can happen during these days.. I don't care about myself but only for Ashlyn. I have to know that if anything will happen to me she will be in good hands. I have a lot of people that I trust but I trust her the most....

*Calling...... Calling...*

-Hello

-Oh Hi!!! How r ya??

-I'm fine thanks... Can u come to me?? On your own? I have to ask you something.

-Sure I'll be there in no time!!

*5 minutes later*

I heard a knock on the door. Andrea was standing there worried.

-You sounded so serious... What happened. What did you want to ask?-she said coming closer to me and sitting down on a chair that was beside my bed.

-You know that Niall came back?

-Yessss..... And?????

-If anything happens to me will you take care of Ashlyn for me??

-Yes of course no problem.. But why?

-Because I'm worried about her. He came back to take her....

There was a silent.....

-I already filled the form for you. You just have to sign here- I pointed at the empty space

-Here you go. Rose I will take a good care of her... I promise.... Rose? I'm sorry but I have to go somewhere. I'm sorry

-it's ok you can go...- I smiled.

-Thank you

*The next morning*

Uffff.... It's so hot in here.... The windows are broken and you can't open them. Ok I will go out then. To breath some air. I just have to tell the nurse . I came out of my room and saw a blonde woman in a white dress.

-Excuse me nurse. I'm Rose from the room 465. Can you please tell my doctor that I went outside??Thank you!

I went out. That's a very nice day today. On the other side of the road opposite to the hospital I saw a candy shop. Seems very sweet and attractive. Nothing will happen if I eat some.

<POV Andrea>

I Love Harry so much. He has been so nice lately. He found a job and I'm very glad. He looks so smart in his suit.

Riiiiing..... Riiiiiing.....

I picked up phone and looked at the screen "Hospital"

-Hello??- I said suspiciously

-..........Is that Andrea???......

-Yes

-We have to...........tell you something- someone whispered- Rose....she is not with us.......anymore.......we're sorry.....

-WH....AT??.....

Beeeep..... Beeeep ..........