Chapter 10

A/N PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)) THANK YOU!

*In the Hospital*

<POV Rose>

I was looking out of the window when I heard a door opening. My friends were standing there looking at me. For some reason I really wanted something to drink but when I reached for my bottle there was no water. So I asked Helen

-Excuse me Helen, but can you please bring us some water?

-Yes, sure, why not- she answered.

When she was gone Luke came up to me and asked if I was feeling ok now.

-Yes Im feeling better now.Thanks for coming.

I look at everyone and saw Larissa.

-Can I ask you a question Larissa?

-Yes of course.

-Why..........why you didnt tell me it? That .......Niall is here???- I said. My tears started to pour out of my eyes.

-Mom! Who is Niall? You can tell me it! Im already 11 years old!Please dont hide anything from me! Im begging you.

-Not now my darling............after.........when the time is gonna come............Ill tell you everything.............

-I...I.. just didnt wanted you to know.......about him.....It will make you sad..-Larissa said. Her voice was trembling.

-But you had to tell me! I had to know it!- I screamed

Larissa started to cry. She ran up to me and hugged me tight.

-Im sorry...- she whispered into my ear.

Then the door opened. Helen, Louis and Zayn came in.

-What has happened in here while I went to get water?-Helen asked

*At the same time in the Park*

<POV Ewa>

-Hahaha! I won! I came here first!- I screamed at Scott who was running behind. Even though he is 13 now and he is a werewolf he still runs very slow in my opinion.

-Ok ok..... I got it!! You dont have to scream!

-Larissa said that Calum and Clara will be here soon. So we just have to wait for them.

-Oh well then Ill be here waiting K? Thankfully I brought my phone with me.

I walked over to the three to take a nap, but suddenly I saw a very big dog running towards me. I really like animals. I stopped the dog and hugged it. For some reason the dog froze. I rubbed his tummy and he actually liked it. I kissed him on the cheek when I heard Clara speaking to me.

-Emmm Ewa?

-Yes? Oh hi! Where is Calum?

-Ohh.... actually you have just kissed him!- she started pointing to the dog

-WH...A..T.T!!???-I screamed like maniac!

I turned around and saw a dog that I have just kissed running towards the bush. After a minute or two Calum appeared in front of us. He was blushing. I had a discomfort now. I didnt know what to do. I grabbed Scotts hand and walked faster than usual towards the gate.When I turned my head I saw Calum and Clara standing there not knowing what happened.

-Scott! WE ARE GOING HOME NOW!!!!!

-I dont mind........- he looked at his phone and started playing games.

<POV Clara>

Why did Ewa run away with Scott? I thought we came here for a walk? I looked at Calum and saw him standing nerveously and his cheeks blushing. I remembered that I didnt say hi to Scott. I got upset because of that. I think I fell in love from the first sight.

-Calum dont you think Scott looks very handsome?

-Yes, I agree Ewa looks very pretty....

OMG................Probably at the moment he thinks only of Ewa.I guess he likes her ........................

A/N DONT FORGET!!! VOTE AND COMMENT XD