Chapter 24

<POV Ari>
Luke ran after Niall and Ashlyn. They ran too quick that we lost the sight of them.couldn't see them. They disappeared but yet I could still hear them running. I was thinking of things that happened from the time me and my friends arrived while holding Luke's fur in my hands.Then I thought about Rose. My vision became blurry. I nearly sobbed but held it back so that Luke won't notice. Then I had a thought that it's only my and Niall's problem. I jumped off and swallowed hard. Luke instantly stopped and turned his head towards me. He then transformed into his human form.
-What's wrong babe?- he asked
-......... I think you should help others.
-W-at!? No I'm gonna help you.
-Luke please it should be only me and Niall fighting now... No one else. Please- I said nearly starting to cry
-Oh ok- he said slowly. He looked down and then looked at me again
-Be careful- he smiled and ran back.
"Thank you for understanding" I mind-linked him and ran after Niall.
<POV Luke>
I understood Ari and did what she wanted me to do. I transformed back to my werewolf form and ran. I hear Ari mind-linking me "Thank you for understanding" I smiled and continued to run. Suddenly I smelt some werewolf running towards me and a vampire running beside. I could tell the owner of the smell..... Tia..............and.................Ewa. But what are they doing? I stopped right in front of them growling and commanding Tia to turn into a human form then I turned myself.
-What you want Luke!!!???- Tia growled narrowing her eyebrows.
-Get out of our way you .........- Ewa started to talk but didn't continue.
-Don't follow her!- I commanded
-what the h**k are you talking about!!??? We have to!!
-No!!!!!
-Get the f**k out!!- Ewa shouted this time
-Luke........Don't annoy me now......- Tia tried to talk calmly
-Tia she told me that it's only hers and Nialls business.
-Are you STUPID or What??? It's definitely a TRAP!!! You didn't think of that!!! Did you!??Step aside!- she screamed as she and Ewa ran passed me pushing me to the wall.
-Arrggghh! - I screamed from the pain in my shoulder. I'm so gonna kill that woman and I don't care that she dates Ash......

A/N Sorry for such a short and I mean VERY SHORT chapter but the next chapter is gonna be probably the las one and then we will post an epilogue...... So ya sorry again and I promise next chapter it's gonna be WAY LONGER ^_^ thank you for understanding story_readerz Luv ya <3