Chapter 56.

Honeymoon

[Nea's POV]

"It's Maldives baby!" I yell as we walk towards our water villa and I turn around to see Adam is tilting his head and smile at me.

We board our plane not long after Alex and Leia board theirs for their honeymoon which is in Paris. I thank my sisters and the boys for helping Adam giving me this surprise. I can't sleep the entire time we're on the plane as I was excited to have my honeymoon with my loved one.

As we enter our villa, my heart leaps with excitement and went straight to the open corridor which shows the vast blue sea. I inhale the fresh air as I smile and I let Adam wraps his hand around my waist as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"It feels good to be back here with you." Adam sways my body along with his and I nodded in agreeing with him.

"Aren't you tired? You didn't get enough sleep on the plane baby." Adam sounds worried.

"I'm okay, although I'm tired a bit..but.." Adam cuts me off as he pulls me straight towards the bedroom and my heart beating hard as we both walk inside.

"Urm... Adam ..Urm I'm not trying to object.." Adam takes my beach hat off and he makes me sit on the bed as his hand tries to reach me, but I put my hand over my chest defensively, "Isn't it too early?"

Adam furrows his eyebrows and he scoffs, "You need to take a nap, baby. Or else you might get really tired by the evening."

I felt relief and disappointed at the same time, "Ohh... I see."

"Are you disappointed?" Adam tilted his head and smirk at me while I try to avoid his curious eyes.

"Don't be baby, but I do hope you're ready for it later." Adam kisses my forehead as he pushes me to the bed and tucks me in as I fell asleep instantly.

I hope so too.

-----

I woke up four hours later and it's already 6.15 in the evening. I rushed out of the bed in disbelief that I sleep for a long time, leaving Adam alone for hours.

I run around looking for Adam, but he's nowhere to be seen and I feel my heart drop when he's not around. I walk back to the bedroom to find my phone and call him, but I stopped when I see a white lace A-line dress perfectly a bit above my knee, and a white beautiful sandal to match with the dress.

I smile softly as I look at the dress and I found note tied to the white rose on top of the dress. I pull it out and unfold it to read its content.

Hey baby,

The dinner will be ready at 8 and I'll be at the door to pick you up by 7.30

The dress and the white rose are specially for you my love.

Love, Adam.

I smile as I kiss the rose and stand up to get ready since it's almost 6.30 and by 7.30, Adam is going to be at the door. I walk to the bathroom as I shower and I get ready for the dinner as quickly as possible. I put on a simple makeup, by all means only a face powder and a lipstick.

I was already ready when there are knocks on the door and I eagerly open it. I saw Adam smiling as he looks at me from head to toe, "You look stunning love."

"You too," I reply as I look at Adam's choices of the dress as he's wearing a white shirt and a baby blue shorts with white sneakers.

Adam pulls away a bunch of roses from his back as his face blushes red. I smile widely as I take the roses and dive in to kiss his cheek. We look at each other for a few seconds and then Adam intertwines our hands as he pulls me out of the villa. We stopped in front of a white bicycle and I look at him in confusion.

"This is our ride to dinner." Adam gets on and I follow suit at the back as I wrap my arms on his waist and he said before takes off, "Hold tight, baby!"

The ride feels good as fresh air blew my hair softly. After almost 15 minutes we arrive at our destination and my mouth agape as I take a look at the dinner location.

There's a table for two people on the beach and there's a small, colorful lamp circling it and it also makes an entranceway us, as Adam guided me to the table. Adam pulls the chair for me like he did at our wedding after-party and I blow him a kiss, which he catches it quickly and smile as he sits on his side.

"How's your baby nap? I hope you are not awake by losing my presence." Adam's head leans on his hand that is on the table.

I scoff and let out a small laugh, "Not really, but I do feel lonely when I woke up and you're nowhere to be seen."

Adam smiles and reaches out for my hand as he plays with my finger, "I hope you like this, and I hope I can make you happy through this vacation."

I didn't reply, instead, I stand up and leans closer as I kiss his lip making him surprise to my bold move, "I love it already and will be till the end."

Adam smiles and we continue to eat happily when the food arrives. Later on, we had a dance on the beach as we enjoy the presence of each other and when the sexual tension between us increases we decided to go back to the villa.

As soon as we're both inside, Adam kisses me long and hard while I respond to his touch and kisses.  Both of us feel the love and we headed towards the bedroom at the moment.

Adam pulls away and looks at me in the eye for confirmation. I nodded as I pull him back in to kiss me and he grunts as he unbuttons his shirt. He leans in and he whispers, "I love you Nea."

I look at him and I smile, "I love you too, Adam" He smiles widely and we continue our progress as we made love to each other that night and the day after and after as we enjoy our time with each other presence and love.

-----