The new student

The class was about to start when a certain brunette came running in panting slightly from the early exercise. "I'm on time" he yelled in a  cheerful tone as he went to his seat near his best friend. Valt smiled at him.

"Hey Shu" he greeted his friend with his signature friendly grin. Shu smiled and was about to greet him back when their teacher came into the classroom. "Class we have a new student joining to our class today."

Everyone was excited to see the new student. Because it's not everyday you get the chance to meet a new student. Valt was the most excited one. "I hope he has a bey" he whispered to Shu.

"Come on Valt, you can't go around asking people if they have a bey or not" Shu said in a scolding tone when Valt grinned sheepishly. 

  The new boy came in with a smile plastered in his face. "Hey guys I'm Adam nice to meet you all. Hope we can be friends" he said.

 But no one smiled. They all stared at him like he was a ghost. He had milky white hair and red eyes. He wore a green shirt and a green jacket over it and black pants. Aside from his outfit he exactly looked like the genius blader Shu Kurenai. Not looked alike they were identical with every way. Everyone was awestruck by the appearance of the new kid. Most of the heads instantly turned to Shu for some explanation.

The genius blader Kurenai Shu himself was bewildered like anybody else in the class. He didn't know whether it was even possible someone else to look so identical to him. Shu blinked several times trying to figure out that it is not a dream. 

 Adam eyed the class like they're gone mad. He really thought they would welcome him like a normal human being but instead they were starin- His thoughts were cut off by the figure in the back of the class. Crimson met crimson, the two boys held each other's eyes both of their minds clouding with the same question. 'Who the hell are you?'

Valt was the first one to break the awkward silence enveloping the whole class. He cleared his throat awkwardly voicing his thoughts. "You look like Shu, and Shu looks like you"

"Uh..."The new kid said clearly uncomfortable by all the weird things going on. He watched as the blue haired kid yelled excitedly. 

"This is amazing, you two look the same" Valt exclaimed.

"How could this happen?" Shu thought. "I don't have a twin and much less of a brother. I'm an only child for god's sake" 

Not only the students the teacher also seemed to be surprised. She looked at the new boy. "Are you a relative of Mr. Kurenai?" 

Adam shook his head. "I don't even know him" He said in pure confusion.

Their teacher realized further questioning will only waste their time. So, she showed him an empty seat near Shu. Adam walked to his place with a neutral look not knowing what to feel exactly. 

Shu looked at the boy who sat beside him and who looked equally confused as he was. Shu opened his notebook sighing heavily. "Today's gonna be a long day"

Soon the class was over. But no-one went outside. They all stay on their seats which was quite unusual for a group of school kids who loved to run away from the classroom as soon as the bell rang. They gathered around Adam asking him various questions. 

"Shu" one of the students called him. "Are you sure that you don't have a twin?" 

"No I don't " Shu said calmly not wanting to show his own bewilderment to the rest of the class. He was always knows for his calm and cool exterior and he was not going to change because of some new kid who looked just like him.