Changing

Shu made a confused sound as he repeated. "Brothers?"

Red Eye scowled. "Seriously... how dense can you be" Then he smiled at him rather sympathetically. "Oh...right you didn't know even you are a prince till few days, poor you. Why are you still with them? The offer still stands you know? You can join me."

Shu gritted his teeth. "In your dreams"

Red Eye smiled again. "Why stay with them? The sad truth is both of your parents neglected you they just send you away keeping your brother. They kept you in the dark for eleven long years. Don't you think it's injustice? You have the right to be a prince. They took everything from you and besides do you even think they love you? Come with me, together we can conquer the whole world"

Free frowned. "Manipulating huh..."

Adam turned to him raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"He's trying to change Shu and bring him to his side."

"He can't do that, Shu is not an idiot" Cuza joined as Free lightly shook his head. 

"He can. Even the strongest people fall in these things. I'm afraid Shu is not the only one who that Red Eye will try to manipulate"

"You mean..."Adam trailed off as Free nodded. 

"Yes he will, he will try that on you too Adam"

"Shame on you" Shu hissed. "But those cheap tricks won't work on me, many people have said many things to me. If I cared all of them then I wouldn't be in front of you standing straight like this"

"And" Xander said standing beside Shu. "You are quite brave to come alone to stand to a big army like this. But you should know you won't be escaping today"

Red Eye chuckled then howled in laughter which echoed across the plains. The king frowned. "Thinking so highly of yourself I see..."

Red Eye took out a blade from his pocket and handed it to one of the soldiers beside him. "Kill me"

The king nodded as the soldier charged but the king knew there would be something wrong. In his whole life he had never saw a person gives out a knife to kill him. But in order to find that our he needs to act. Red Eye dodged at the last minute but allowed the soldier to form a thick cut across his elbow. A sudden yelp drew everyone's attention. The king looked at his side to see Shu staring at his hand with a cut across his elbow. 

Red Eye smiled. "Ouch hope that hurt"

Shu stared at the cut formed across his elbow which is now dripping with blood. The realization hit him. Shu snatched a dagger from Xander's hand making a cut across his palm turning to Red Eye. But nothing happened to the other. Shu raised his brow when Red Eye smirked.

"Don't work that way try making your friend do it to you"

Shu handed the dagger to Xander. Xander hesitated but made a small cut on his finger not wanting draw so much blood again. And Red Eye hissed. "That's too little"

"If anyone hurt Red Eye it means they hurt Shu" Boa asked eyes widening in surprise as Naoki pushed back his glasses voicing his thoughts.

"But how is that possible?" 

"I already told you all... I'm Shu and Shu is me, only our personalities change" Red Eye said pointing out grinning. 

"Which means we cant kill Red Eye..."Valt trailed off as Lui concluded nodding grimly.

"Without killing Shu"

"Which means" Red Eye said cheerfully. "You won't kill me"

Shu gritted his teeth frustratingly. "There should be a way to kill you. I'll gladly sacrifice myself to kill a pest like you"