Solution

Adam chocked back a sob as he squeezed his brother's hand one last time before letting go. Free placed a hand on his shoulder giving him a reassuring nod. Adam watched numbly as Xander took Shu's limp body in his arms hurrying to the village where they left their horses. Adam felt someone guiding him to there as well. It was like he was watching his own body move powerlessly. He felt tired, tired of everything. Nothing felt correct anymore. He lost himself just because his vision was clouded with anger and hatred. He was a monster, a complete monster. Adam sighed as he got on the horse never resting his eyes away from Shu. The blood had stopped flowing by now and Christina had worked on his healing. He will be okay, many of his friends reassured him but his conscience was killing him, burning him alive.

When they reached the castle, his mother and father came running outside. He watched his dad shouting orders to the guards to take him to the paramedics. He watched as his mom ran to him and hugged him tightly as she whispered. "Adam, dear you're back"

He did not deserve this. He did not deserve any of this love. He tried to kill his own brother. He did not deserve to live. Adam took a deep breath in order to calm himself. Then he slowly stepped inside the castle and followed the others to Shu's room. Everyone was standing outside his door waiting for the paramedics to come out and give them the permission to enter. Adam turned to see Daigo. He walked to him. "Thank you about earlier" Adam said. "I totally lost it"

Daigo smiled at him. "It's fine, each and every one of us have bad times Adam, the only thing we can do is to realize that it's just a bad time not a bad life. it will soon get over"

Adam watched him. "Yeah" He said in a faint voice nodding along as if he's trying to convince himself. Daigo frowned placing a hand on Adam's shoulder. 

"Are you okay Adam?"

Just before Adam could answer the doors behind them. Everyone's heads snapped toward the man who came out of the door. "How's he?" Valt asked, concern lacing his tone.

The healer smiled. "Prince Shu will be fine. The cut is a bit deep but with some good rest and proper medicine he'll be good as new"

"Thank you"Christina said entering the room. The others followed her example as they entered the room one by one.

They were all met with the sight of the young Prince sitting on his bed. A blanket draped over his body covering his legs to his torso. White bandages peeked from his left sleeve. Shu seemed to be deep in thought that he didn't realize his friends coming inside. His gaze was fixed upon the window of the far end of the room. Sasha cleared her throat taking the attention of the albino as Shu turned around.

"Hey" Honcho said unsurely he was never good with greeting someone wounded or injured. It's not like he can just go and ask yo wassup? Feeling bad today?

Shu simply waved his hand. He did not speak a word as his gaze travelled among his friends and finally rested upon a pair of crimson eyes just as his own. Adam stared back in silence taking the image of his injured brother to his heart.

Free frowned placing a hand on the youngers shoulder. "Adam.."

Adam took a deep breath as he turned around and sprinted across the halls. Shu blinked processing the incident. Then without a second thought he jumped out of bed and ignoring his painful wounds he sprinted after Adam with all the energy he could muster.

The rest of the gang stood their frozen to the ground with astonished faces. "Did Shu just?" Xander asked as Zac answered him.

"Yep he ran off after Adam when he had to stay and rest for the rest of the day."

Wakiya sighed. "Typical Shu, c'mon let's go and find them"

Adam ran down the halls with only one thought chanting inside his mind. He was a traitor. He betrayed all of his friends and his family. The world would be a better place if he were to be dead. Everyone would be better off without him. He ended up on the balcony across the throne room.